Thank you for joining me for Cards of Christmas Past – Part 3. What a trip down Memory Lane these past three days have been for me! During my search for the cards themselves, I encountered Muffy and Brody memories from when they wrote the blog posts. What fun! There were series like “Buried Treasure”, where I featured a card from the past and “On the CASE”, where I CASEd a card from the catalog. There was “From Me to You in ….”, where I posted cards made in 30 minutes or less. Those were the days! Hopefully I can bring back some of these in 2023. Now let’s finish our journey!
2017 – 2022
Stars and metallics were on trend!
Poinsettias are always lovely on holiday cards!
The Detailed Dove dies will always be among my favorites!
Holly is always a hit!
I’ve always been “mad about plaid”!
Santa and elves are always fun!
In the meadow we can build a snowman, as long as we have snowflakes!
Oh, deer…and a moose!
Trees, trees, and trees!
I tried my hand at punch art gnomes!
I also had fun faux watercoloring these “mid-century modern” cuties!
And hopefully all my holiday cards brought good tidings of great joy!
I hope you enjoyed this three-day trip down memory lane. I know I plan on recreating some of these cards using current stamp sets and papers. What fun! And hopefully they have inspired you, too! If you missed them, be sure to check out Cards of Christmas Past – Part 1 and Cards of Christmas Past – Part 2!
As always, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!