At Festive Friday, we are celebrating Farmer’s Day. I grew up on a farm in western Illinois. Dark rich bottom land was perfect for growing corn and soybeans. Lush pastures and noisy barnyards were perfect for cattle and pigs, horses and hens. Growing up, I was blessed with a simple, yet fulfilling life, and my heart is filled with gratitude for having had this opportunity. Today’s card commemorates this phase of my life. Are you ready to play at the Home of the Inspo List?
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by Farmer’s Day. Remember, at Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate or make a card for the occasion featured. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used green, wheat, die cut, kraft card, and thank you sentiment to create my card. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors Of The Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
I love layers, and I love arranging die cuts, so in creating today’s card for Farmer’s Day, I was in hog heaven! The rich colors and subtle patterns of the He’s The Man designer series paper collection formed the perfect backdrop for the sheaf of wheat, die cut wheat heads, and wheat stems. Distressed Gold mats and wheat heads add an unexpected touch of elegance, while the die cut Distressed Gold heart is the perfect little accent for the powerful sentiment.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s My Heart Is Filled With Gratitude Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team:
IF YOU HAVE A BIG WISH LIST
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 11% savings)!
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me.If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: 69NDWBMD
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. Please note: I will not be able to mail any packages between September 26 and November 6.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!
Ann, I love all those gorgeous colors together. the touches of gold add just the right amount of sparkle and shine. Another fabulous card, Ann
Fabulous layering of your wheatsheaf Ann – the touches of gold add a beautiful decadent touch too.
Gorgeous card, Ann.
Love the colors, the layout along with the embossed bacjking.
Great card Ann. Really makes for a Beautiful Gall card.
Enjoy the weekend.
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! The distressed gold paper just adds so much…mine is on the way!
Gorgeous “harvest time” card!
Beautiful card Ann!
Love the bright colors and choice of items for this great design