Happy holidays! It’s never to early to get a start on holiday cards, and this clean and simple snowflake card, in all its sparkly glory, is an easy one to create. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, sweet and talented Jaydee has a fabulous sketch for us. What I LOVE about this sketch is that you can dress it up, or keep it simple. As incredulous as it may seem, I opted to keep it simple. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
With a focal point as stunning as this shimmery gold snowflake mounted on Very Vanilla glimmer paper, what else needs to be done? I only wish the photograph captured the shimmer and sparkle. Distressed Gold specialty paper and a gold embossed sentiment enhances the gorgeous snowflake. It’s an easy card to make, but certainly packs a “wow”.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Clean and Simple Snowflake card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
Hey, everyone! It’s me, Nueve! I’m sad. My mom has been so busy this week that she hasn’t had time to play with me very much. First, she cleaned the house, and didn’t have time to play with me. I tried to help by taking the blankies off the bed in the guest room, but THAT did not make her happy. She also took lots of cans and food things out of the pantry and put them in a big tote. I tried to help by taking the bag of noodles out of the tote. I was afraid they would get smashed by all the cans. But, THAT did not make her happy. Then she took lots of clothes and shoes out of her closet, and starting putting them in her suit cases. I added some of my toys on top, and that DID make her happy. But, she still didn’t have time to play with me. She said we were going on a ‘venture! And that I could take lots of my toys and my special bed and my Roberta treats! She also said we would have lots of time to play on our ‘venture! But, since she didn’t have time to play with me right now, I did ask the neighbor if she would play frisbee with me. I put it right up by the gate so she could get it and throw it.
The neighbor had time to play with me. It made her laugh when I brought the frisbee back to her. Yep, making people laugh is part of my job! I’m a working dog! I am Good Boy Nueve!
The following deals end September 28th!
IF YOU HAVE A BIG WISH LIST
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 11% savings)!
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: 69NDWBMD
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. Many prices were reduced on September 8. New items added September 11. Please note: I will not be able to mail any packages between September 26 and November 6.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!