Fall is my favorite season. There is nothing I like better than putting pumpkins on the porch, and a fall wreath on the door. What better way to mark the change from summer to fall than with a fall wreath card! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, sweet Joanne is hosting our theme challenge. She has picked a fun theme for us: Changing Seasons – Autumn! Since I change the wreath on my door with the season, I created a fall wreath card. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Season
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
The Cottage Wreath stamp set is in one word – FUN! I had so much fun creating this fall wreath. I began with a Mossy Meadow base, adding clusters of small leaves in shades of Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry. Acorns and amber rhinestones are the perfect embellishments, while Cajun Craze leaf die cuts and a linen thread bow help to set off the sentiment.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Fall Wreath card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
IF YOU HAVE A BIG WISH LIST
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 11% savings)!
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: 69NDWBMD
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. Please note: I will not be able to mail any packages between September 26 and November 6.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!
I love all that gorgeous texture and the muted colors. The plaid is the perfect finishing touch.
So pretty and perfect for fall, Ann! That neutral background with the pop of texture is the perfect backdrop for your lovely wreath. Just lovely!
This is just gorgeous Ann! I love the layering of the wreath and all those lovely fall colours against the neutral background with the embossed detail and plaid – just stunning. I’m so wishing I’d got that EF now too!
Ann, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love the embossed background plus the plaid border! The color combo is lovely and the wreath just perfect. I love Fall and this card shouts the change of seasons! Thinking of you!
Oh Ann, that is stunning! – bordering on masculine I’m thinking. Love it!
Gorgeous card, Ann! I love the texture from the embossing folder on the top half of your card, and your fall wreath looks amazing. Fall is my favorite season too, I’m always happy when we live somewhere that really has a fall. I grew up in Texas and usually the weather skips straight from hot summer to cold/dreary/rainy with no fall colors at all 😛
Beautiful card!! I just got this set in Friday!! Will be playing with it this week now that I have seen your card!! How are the pups?
Beautiful wreath and I love the textured background!
I agree that this IS a fun set to play with….so many possibilites! You’ve used those fall colors and images perfectly. And the plaid background complements your wreath so nicely!
Beautiful card! I’ve been thinking about ordering that set. You’re tempting me! I love Fall colors but I love Spring colors too as things come to life. I couldn’t help notice that perfect little bow. I have a hard enough time getting a single strand of threads or ribbons tied. I really struggle with more than one strand at a time and usually give up.
Ann, your wreath card is a beauty! Love the colorful leaves and the plaid-perfect for fall! Fall is my fav too! Have a great week!
Ann, that card is so sweet. I’m with you about fall being your favorite season. There is just something about seeing pumpkins and seeing the leaves change colors here in Iowa. Have a great FALL!!!!!
This is an awesome card!!! We will certainly use it in our ministry to cheer one up!! Thanks