“Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”. These words of wisdom encourage us to be leaders, not followers. They encourage us to live the life we want to live, and to not be afraid to take chances. What wonderful words of encouragement to share with anyone starting a new adventure! It’s time to play at Festive Friday – Home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by International Owl Awareness Day. Remember, at Festive Friday you do not need to actually celebrate or make a card for the occasion featured. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used owl, inspirational quote, texture and brown to create my card. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors Of The Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Looking for a quick and easy way to replicate a torn paper look? Try Stampin’ Up!’s Deckled Rectangles dies. I thought they were perfect for creating a rustic feel on today’s card. And speaking of dies, I am in love with the new Stylish Shapes die collection. I used them to make the So Saffron circle, which is the perfect backdrop for the owl and tree, and to cut out the sentiment. Snippets of ribbon and linen thread add a bit of texture to the woodland scene.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Words of Wisdom Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team:
Hi, everyone! I’ve been having lots of fun these past few days. My mom got me a puppy to play with for a few days. His name is Zilla. He’s a lot of fun. We play bitey-face and chase me. When we get tired, he snuggles right up next to me to nap. He got to stay for seven days while his mom and dad went on a trip on a big boat.
I’ve also been playing lots with Sixx, too. But, it has been pretty hot outside, and Mom makes us come in. When it gets too hot, it is hard for us to breathe. Our noses are too short.
Mom also makes Sixx come inside when she barks at the neighbor’s dog, or the neighbor, or squirrels, or motorcycles, or cars, or people walking by, or people riding bikes, or the UPS man, or the FedEx man, or the mail person, or anything. She barks a lot. She’s a bad girl. She is Bad Girl Sixxy! But, I work really hard at being good. It’s what I do. I’m a working dog! I am Good Boy Nueve!
It’s Time to Sale-A-Brate!
Start earning FREE Sale-A-Bration products with every $50 purchase (before tax and shipping)!
Click HERE to Open the Brochure
Sale-A-Bration runs from July 1 – August 31!
Need a copy of the mini-catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure? If you are not currently a customer of another demonstrator, please email me at email@example.com for your FREE copy.
Do You Have A Big Wish List? Join Stampin’ Up! During SAB
Join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration and receive the amazing Making Plans Collection for FREE!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 11% savings)! Plus, if you join during Sale-A-Bration you will receive the amazing Making Plans collection, including a fabulous planner and exclusive stamp set for FREE!
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: TBM92AFU
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. More older items were added July 10th.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!