Rustic meets elegant in today’s rustic, elegant dove card. It’s Friday, and time to play with Festive Friday – home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by National Cappuccino Day. As you can see, my rustic, elegant dove card doesn’t look like it should be a card celebrating a hot drink. That’s because at Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used: Plaid, Ribbon/Twine, Die Cut, Pearls, Vellum, Cream/Ivory, Gold. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Once again, the beautiful Detailed Dove dies take center stage on today’s card. Plaid and wood grain designer papers lend a rustic feel, while the the Brushed Metallic gold die cuts add a touch of elegance.
Pearls and wooden elements, along with a braided linen trim bow, are the perfect accents.
To download a free tutorial for today’s rustic, elegant dove card, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
Save 15% on Designer Series Paper!
Who doesn’t love Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper? I know I do! And what better time is there to stock up than during our Designer Series Paper Sale! During this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% off on select papers from our current catalogs.
- This promotion runs from October 1st thru October 31st.
- There is NO LIMIT to how many packages of Designer Series Paper you can purchase during this sale
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion. See the pictures below.
- Discounted Designer Series Paper can be ordered as part of a Starter Kit or as Stampin’ Rewards.
Membership Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
What would you choose to get for your $125? How about the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine!!!
This machine costs $120. Add a $5 or less item, such as Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals or a packet of Pearls…and you are at the $125 price point to get it all for $99 + tax…and FREE shipping (another 10% value). I have this machine, and I LOVE it. It’s a gorgeous design, and with the sides folded up, it takes up less space than my Big Shot!
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
October Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
October Code: 72PF4EUY
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).