Do you have a friend who is one in a million? Then you need to make this You’re One in a Million card! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week the amazing Lauri is hosting our monthly Clean and Simple Challenge: Cookies, Cupcakes and Cakes! How fun is that! Can you believe I did not have a cupcake or cake stamp in my collection? I was lucky to have a cookie. I can’t wait to see what you create! I bet the gallery will be filled with cakes and cupcakes, as well as cookies! But remember, it’s a clean and simple challenge, so here is a quick reminder of what The Paper Players mean by Clean and Simple:
Minimal Layers and embellishments
Plenty of “open” space, also known as “white” space
Simple and uncluttered
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
I really did try to keep it clean and simple. I didn’t even color in my cookies! However, I did bling one of them, giving it an ample number of “rhinestone” chips! I focused on playing with some of the items from the new Quite Curvy Bundle, which will be available for YOU to order beginning November 3rd, 2020 through January 4th, 2021. It’s an early-release product from January–June 2021 Mini Catalog. Isn’t that curve awesome!
And how about that paper and sentiment? Remember, these items (the sentiment, Curvy dies, and Classic Christmas designer series paper) will not be available until November 3rd. I know you will also want to add the Curvy Christmas photopolymer stamp set, which will also be available on that date, to your order, too!
To download a free tutorial for today’s You’re One in A Million card, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players Design Team:
Save 15% on Designer Series Paper!
Who doesn’t love Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper? I know I do! And what better time is there to stock up than during our Designer Series Paper Sale! During this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% off on select papers from our current catalogs.
- This promotion runs from October 1st thru October 31st.
- There is NO LIMIT to how many packages of Designer Series Paper you can purchase during this sale
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion. See the pictures below.
- Discounted Designer Series Paper can be ordered as part of a Starter Kit or as Stampin’ Rewards.
Membership Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
What would you choose to get for your $125? How about the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine!!!
This machine costs $120. Add a $5 or less item, such as Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals or a packet of Pearls…and you are at the $125 price point to get it all for $99 + tax…and FREE shipping (another 10% value). I have this machine, and I LOVE it. It’s a gorgeous design, and with the sides folded up, it takes up less space than my Big Shot!
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
October Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
October Code: 72PF4EUY
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).