Looking for a card that can be used for so many occasions just by switching out the sentiment? How about a card which can be made in a multitude of colors? If so, today’s triangles thank you card may be the card for which you are searching. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week the fabulous LeAnne is hosting our monthly color challenge. What a lovely trio of soft colors she has selected for us: Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Seaside Spray. I decided to play with one of the new die sets from the Annual Catalog, Stitched Triangles. What a fun collection! I hope you will join us in this week’s challenge. We can’t wait to see what YOU create!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s card is a change from what I usually make – there are no flowers or ribbons! However, it is full of texture, since I could not resist reaching for my new favorite embossing folder, Tasteful Textiles. I also had fun playing with the Stitched Triangles dies. I backed the spaces with Seaside Spray designer paper. Because the geometric look was rather bold, I went for a bold thank you sentiment. In retrospect, I wished I would have used a smaller sentiment. But as they say, hindsight is 20 – 20. On the other hand, I do think this is a really versatile design, and I have a couple of ideas up my sleeve for it, which you will probably see in the very near future.
To download a free tutorial for today’s Triangles Thank You card, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players design team:
Membership Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, you are able to select $125 worth of products—your choice—and it ships for FREE! Join today, and participate in the August – December 2020 Mini Catalog PREORDER!!!
- SAVE 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least October 31, 2020!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
July Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
July Code: DNVAKV9N
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).