Today’s card is clean, simple and fit for a celebration! It’s Sunday, and time to play in The Paper Players 500th Challenge!
Can you believe this is the 500th challenge for The Paper Players? Yep, the Paper Players inaugural challenge was June 7, 2010. Can you believe it was TEN years ago! For a trip down memory lane, here is the original post: The Paper Players First Challenge. And guess who was the very first Headliner? Here is my winning card:
By Challenge #9 I was a Guest Designer, and then was invited to join the team. We’ve come a long way since then! Many things have changed, and styles have come and gone, but our format has stayed the same. And according to our schedule it’s Clean and Simple week, hosted by the fabulous Queen of Clean, Jaydee! In honor of our 500th challenge, Jaydee has selected a Celebration theme. Remember, by Clean and Simple, we are looking for:
Minimal layers and embellishments
Plenty of open space, aka “white” space
Simple and uncluttered projects
So grab those stamps and inks, and come celebrate with us! We can’t wait to see what you create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s card makes the most out of the Many Medallions die and a classic navy and white color scheme. The die cut was trimmed down, matted onto Whisper White cardstock, and popped up on dimensionals. While I used the confetti sentiment from the So Sentimental stamp set, this quick and versatile card could be anything you want it to be, simply by changing the sentiment.
Rhinestones on every other medallion and a double bow complete the look. Can you say easy-peasy?
To download a free tutorial for today’s Many Medallions Celebration Card, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players design team:
Membership Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, you are able to select $125 worth of products—your choice—and it ships for FREE! Join today, and participate in the August – December 2020 Mini Catalog PREORDER!!!
- SAVE 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least October 31, 2020!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
July Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
July Code: DNVAKV9N
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Like me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).