Are you ready for the flowers of summer? Then look no more. This sunflower thank you card may be the day brightener you need. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, LeAnne has a wonderful sketch for us. It’s one which is perfect for showcasing gorgeous designer series paper, like Flowers For Every Season, new from Stampin’ Up! It’s also perfect for highlighting a fabulous stamped image. It’s just all around perfect, don’t you think? I can’t wait to see what you create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Sometimes you just need to let the paper do the talking, and that is exactly what I did with today’s card. A Stitched So Sweetly rectangle, die cut from Bumblebee cardstock, coordinates perfectly with this sunflower pattern from the Flowers For Every Season designer series paper collection. It features four new In Colors: Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade and Misty Moonlight.
I am always needing thank you cards. This thank you sentiment from the Parcels & Petals stamp set is one of my favorites. I LOVE the font. After heat embossing it on Misty Moonlight cardstock, I die cut it out using the label die from the coordinating Perfect Parcels die set. A snippet of Just Jade ribbon, a single Gold Glitter enamel dot, and a sticker from the Flowers For Every Season Memories & More card pack are the perfect accents.
To download a free tutorial for today’s sunflower thank you card, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players design team:
Would you like to have all the new designer papers at a fraction of the cost of buying full packages? Are you like me, and would love to have all of the new ribbons, but an entire roll is way too much for you? Or, does owning sparkly embellishments make your heart go pitter-pat? Then my Catalog Shares are for you!!!
Why should you participate in The Stampin’ Schach’s Annual Catalog Shares?
Here are three great reasons:
1. Packaging! Designer Papers are identified for you, so you don’t have to play “Which collection is this?” Ribbons are hand-wrapped and secured with a twist tie, not just thrown in a bag.
2. Amounts! You receive 6″ x 12″ rectangles of paper of the designer papers, except for the 6″ x 6″ paper stacks. That’s a plus for those of you who are memory keepers!
3. It’s a chance to sample a little bit of everything without breaking the bank!
How Shares Work
Shares are a way to sample the new Designer Series Papers, Ribbons, and Embellishments at a fraction of what it would cost you to purchase all of them yourself. And the nice thing is I do all the ordering, cutting, counting and re-packaging for you!
Simply EMAIL ME ([email protected] or [email protected]) to reserve your spot in a share. When your share fills (4 people), I will bill you via PayPal, or you may send a check. I will begin sending out PayPal invoices May 27th. Please let me know which share you would like, and the email address you would like me to use for PayPal invoicing.
On June 3rd, I will place the orders for all filled shares. Once I receive the products, my husband and I will spring into to action, cutting, counting, measuring and packaging up your goodies pronto! Because I want to get your shares mailed out as quickly as possible, I will expedite my order to Stampin’ Up! Your papers will be lovingly wrapped and identified; ribbons will be hand-wrapped and secured with a twist tie; and embellishments will be placed into small bags. Once this task is completed, your shares will be sent out via the US Postal Service. (United States residents only, please!) If you wish to be included in the first round of shares, please email me by Noon CST, June 2nd, 2020.
Here’s What Others Say About My Shares
“I can’t believe how quickly I received my share. You are amazing!” – L.S.
“Your shares are so organized and arrive in pristine condition. I love the 12″x6″ paper samples – so useful for many projects without the expense of order entire packages of DSP. ” -N.R.
“I was so pleased with your last product share. It makes a big difference when you offer the DSP at the generous size of 6″ x 12″. You did a great job on the last one.” – L.P.
“Thanks for all your hard work on the paper shares. It was perfect when I received it. Thanks for placing the name of the paper between each one.” – J.M.
“What a delightful surprise to open up your carefully packaged SU! items, Ann. You always pack with such thoughtfulness and attention to detail.” – L.P.
“I received my shares today!! The package arrived perfectly. Love all the paper!!” – J.M.
“Everything was in perfect shape and the paper is gorgeous! Thanks! You do an awesome job of packaging all the items.” – C.L.
2020 – 2021 Annual Catalog Share
- Email me at: [email protected] to reserve your share today! The reservation period is May 17, 2020 – June 2, 2020
- PayPal invoices will be emailed out starting May 27, 2020…and checks are welcome, too!
- Filled shares will be ordered on June 3rd… and the order will be expedited. US addresses only, please.
PLEASE NOTE: Once the new catalog goes live, there is always a risk of products going into backorder or not orderable status before Stampin’ Up! receives additional inventory. While I will try to make certain I have all of the items I listed in my shares, if certain items are not available at the time I place my expedited order, I may have to refund the cost of that item.
1. Designer Series Paper Share – $70 (Includes Postage)
6” x 12” Patterns
- Artistry Blooms (6), Forever Greenery (6), In Good Taste (12), Ornate Garden Specialty (6), Peony Garden (6), Playful Pets (6), World of Good Specialty (6), Brass Foil (1)
6” x 6” Patterns
- Flowers for Every Season (12), Playing with Patterns (12), Whale of a Time (12), 2020 – 2022 In Color (10), 2019 – 2021 In Color (10), Brights (20), Neutrals (20), Regals (20), Subtles (20), Color Velveteen (3), Rainbow Glimmer (1)
189 Sheets Total
2. Ribbon Share – $20 (Includes postage)
Approximately 1-¼ yards of each ribbon and 2-½ yards of each twine
All ribbons/twines will be hand-wrapped and secured with a twist tie.
- ⅜” Sheer – Pool Party
- Playful Pets Combo Pack (⅛” Real Red Stitched; Black/White Twine)
- Ornate Garden Ribbon Comb0 (¼” Old Olive, ¼” Terracotta Tile)
- ¼” Shimmer Ribbon – Gray Granite
- Flowers for Every Season Combo Pack (⅜” Just Jade, ½” Whisper White, Misty Moonlight/Silver Twine)
- Forever Greenery Combo Pack (½” Vanilla, 1/16” Gold Trim)
- ¼” Faux Suede Trim – Early Espresso
- Playing With Patterns Combo (⅛” Night of Navy, ¼” Coastal Cabana, ½” Purple Posy)
- ¼” Gingham Gala – Bumblebee
- 2020 – 2022 In Colors (Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight) Note: Cinnamon Cider and Bumblebee are not orderable and will not be included in this share.)
20 yds ribbon and 7-½ yds twine total
3. Embellishments Share – $26 (Includes postage)
- Gold Hoops (2)
- Butterfly Gems (20 – 4 each of 5 colors)
- Antique Corners and Slides (2 corner, 1 slide)
- Playing with Patterns Resin Dots (30 – 10 each of 3 colors)
- Elegant Faceted Gems (18 – 6 each of 3 colors)
- Gilded Gems (18 – 6 each of 3 sizes)
- Flowers for Every Season Gems (¼ package)
- Whale of a Time Sequins (¼ package)
- Artistry Blooms Sequins (¼ package)
- Playful Pets Trinkets (4 – 2 each of 2 designs)
- 2020 – 2022 In Color Enamel Dots (20 – 4 each of 5 colors)
- In Good Taste Elements (20 pieces)
4. I Want It All – $108 (Includes Postage) BEST VALUE
Includes all 189 sheets of paper, 27-1/2 yards of ribbon/twine, and all of the listed embellishments PLUS the following BONUS ITEMS:
- 1 Mason Jar Shaker Dome
- 2 Square Vellum Doilies
- 1 Mini Paper Pumpkin Box
- 1 Acetate card box
Thank you so much for considering my shares. Just email me at: [email protected] if you would like for me to reserve a share for you!
Retirement Lists Are Here
It’s that time of year when Stampin’ Up! officially releases the retiring lists. If there is anything on the Retiring Lists that is on your Wish List, don’t hesitate! Products are while supplies last! There are already several items which are no longer available…so please, don’t wait!!!
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
May Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
May Code: 2FGM3HRN
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).