Ready for a floral, feminine birthday card created with Stampin’ Up!’s new In Good Taste Suite? It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, the talented Jaydee is hosting a Tic Tac Toe challenge, and what fabulous choices she has for us! I couldn’t resist playing with the new In Good Taste Suite from Stampin’ Up! to create this floral, feminine birthday card! I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. I can’t wait to see what you create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
I LOVE creating with suites, and the new In Good Taste Suite is no different! With its photographic images and visual textures, the In Good Taste designer series paper collection can be used to create cards which range from masculine and industrial to flirty and feminine, as is the case with this card. The floral image from the Tasteful Touches stamp set was colored using Petal Pink and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends, with a little Rococo Rose ink sponged over the top. The sparkly centers were created using Shimmery Crystal Effects to which more glitter was added. The wooden leaves, from the In Good Taste elements, were given an upgrade by using a sponge dauber inked with Rococo Rose, which was then dipped in Frost White Shimmer Paint. A trio of Champagne rhinestones add even more sparkle.
As you can see, the leaves were stamped directly onto the designer paper, a technique which I often forget to use. A Petal Pink organdy bow is the final feminine touch.
To download a free step-by-step tutorial for today’s floral, feminine birthday card, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players design team:
Membership Has Its Perks
COMING JUNE 3 – 30, 2020! PICK A FREE BUNDLE WITH THE $99 STARTER KIT!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. June 3 – 30, 2020, not only will you get a Starter Kit—already a great value at $99 for $125 worth of products—you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog for FREE!
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
June Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
June Code: EN46GDBY
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).