Need a Hello card in spring colors to brighten up someone’s day? Hello – look no more! It’s Sunday and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, for our monthly color challenge, Jaydee has a trio of wonderful colors for us: Seaside Spray, So Saffron, Gray Granite (or neutral of choice).
I used Stampin’ Up!’s Forever Blossoms stamp set to create this Hello card in these spring colors. Won’t you play along with us this week? I can’t wait to see what you create!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s card is all about texture and dimension! The So Saffron panel was embossed using the Subtle embossing folder, while the Seaside Spray panel was embossed with the Coastal Weave folder. Even more texture was provided by the Seaside Spray metallic ribbon.
To add interest behind the flowers, Gray Granite cardstock was die cut using the ornate Flourish die. Clear rhinestones add a wee bit of sparkle to the centers of the flowers.
To download a free tutorial for today’s Hello card in spring colors, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:
Ornate Garden Suite
With the early release of the Ornate Garden Suite, not only will you get a peek at a product from the new annual catalog, you’ll be able to buy it right away! Ornate Garden is a vintage, floral suite with a cheerful spring theme. You’ll love the coordinated product offering! Watch this short, fun video, then order today!
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least September 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
April Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
April Code: ZCD4DJV4
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).
Love the this color combo. So pretty!
This is a gorgeous way to use those colours Ann. Love the basket weave background in blue and the bouquet of flowers is beautiful with their sparkly centres. Vicky x
Beautiful, Ann! Love how you showcased the colors and the mix of textures really adds so much extra detail to that gorgeous focal image. Wow!
Ann, this is such a stunning card! I love all the layers, and the embossing is gorgeous! The flourish die adds so much dimension, too! Love the sparkly ribbon and the rhinestones! Just WOW! Have a great weekend and try to get some rest, My Friend! XX
Love, love, love all of the texture and layering on this card Ann – and that glittery ribbon and sparkly rhinestones finish it off a treat. Fabulous!
Ann, I love all the texture that you created – its the perfect foil to your beautiful flowers. I haven’t used the flourish yet, but you made me realize I should be – it’s perfect behind the flowers. Fabulous use of the colors
Ann, you always inspire me with your wonderful layouts and balance of colors! Every detail on your beautiful card is perfect. I especially love the gray die cut flourish behind the flowers. Love, love, love!
The color combination would have been hard for me, but you really created a beautiful card with it. The ribbon is the perfect touch!
Beautiful card. Love the design and layout with the pretty yellow flowers and blue background. Great color combo. TFS
Oh Ann , what a beautiful card , I love the blue♥️
Have a blessed Easter u and your family and BABYS ,
Hugs Frenchie, ♥️
This is just delightful! That ribbon “ties” it all together so beautifully! The diecuts behind your florals really add a nice dimension, and I love these colors Jaydee chose for us! Happy Easter!
Lovely! I like the way you used the two embossing folders.
Lovely! I really like how you used the two embossing folders.
So pretty! I love that ribbon…gorgeous. Happy Easter!
So pretty! I love that flourish die cut behind the flower–adds just the right touch!