After what seems like an eternity away from stamping, I’m back with an any occasion card. It’s time for another Festive Friday challenge!
This week we are celebrating National Library Worker Week. However, at Festive Friday you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I selected insects, foil and pens from the Inspo List in creating today’s card. I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
With ten puppies in the house, it’s hard to find the time and inspiration to stamp. However, I had so much fun creating this spring card. It uses paper from the Ornate Garden Suite, an early release from the upcoming Annual Catalog. (Details about this suite can be found later in today’s post.) I used Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends to color the flowers, giving them Daffodil Delight centers. The leaves are Mint Macaron, and the background is Pool Party. All of that yummy texture was created using the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder.
The pen from the Crafting Forever stamp set was heat embossed in gold, and colored with Stampin’ Blends, as were the butterflies from Butterfly Gala. Champagne Rhinestones and a Mint Macaron bow are the perfect accents. Of course, I have included all of the details on how to make this card in the free PDF tutorial.
To download the free tutorial for today’s card, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Design Team.
With the early release of the Ornate Garden Suite, not only will you get a peek at a product from the new annual catalog, you’ll be able to buy it right away! Ornate Garden is a vintage, floral suite with a cheerful spring theme. You’ll love the coordinated product offering!
Watch this short, fun video, then order today!
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least September 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
April Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
April Code: ZCD4DJV4
Part of my lack of creativity these past few days is due to the fact my babies are leaving. The Party of Ten puppies are heading to their forever homes. Heaven knows these ten were a ton of work, but they rewarded me with love, snuggles and puppy kisses. In this trying time, they were a bright spot in my day. They will be my last litter for a variety of reasons. One is my age. I am too old for all that raising a litter entails. Plus there is the emotional investment. I am already crying, as six puppies head out the door this weekend. My emotions are raw due to lack of sleep and health worries about the “Twins”. Brody sleeps more deeply these days, and there are times when I can hardly awaken him. But he is still eating and drinking, and is in no pain. I know, in my heart of hearts, that I will be facing difficult decisions for both of my Twins, having just recently discovered a lump under Muffy’s chin. As per my vet’s advice, we have put off removing it due to the pandemic. I am monitoring it, and if it grows or changes, we will schedule surgery. The circle of life continues as new lives enter and old friends prepare to leave.
Goodby, babies. Run free. Play hard. And know that you will always have a piece of my heart…
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).