Cute and easy are two words to describe today’s Clean and Simple baby card. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
The talented Jaydee, who creates the BEST Clean and Simple cards, is hosting a Clean and Simple Woodland Critters challenge. I selected the bunny from the Fable Friends stamp set as my critter. With so many cute critters to choose from, I can’t wait to see what you create! Because this is our clean and simple challenge, just remember to keep your project simple and uncluttered, with minimal layers and embellishments, and plenty of open space.
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s card is quick and easy for a reason. I was under the gun to get this card made and this blog post written before Kendall the Boxer had her puppies. I knew once the puppies arrived, I would be so occupied with the babies that I would not get anything else done. So here I sit, on Friday, February 7th, feverishly typing away. As the X-ray taken yesterday shows, the puppies are lining up, ready to greet the world. (For those of you who would like to see the X-ray, look for it later in this post.) By the time you read this on the 16th, the puppies will be here! I promise to update this post with details if I can. If not, expect them in the next post.
I stamped the image in Saddle Brown StazOn and colored it with Stampin’ Blends. I do admit that I did get a little heavy handed with the bunny’s “blush”. If I were to re-do this card, I would lighten it up for sure. Another thing I would change would be the color of her sweater. I used Calypso Coral. That’s because originally I was going to use a Calypso Coral gingham background. But as sometimes happens, I changed design mid-card.
But when all is said and done, with its Eyelet Lace embossed background, it is still an adorable card, and clean and simple for me!
To download a free tutorial for today’s card clean and simple baby card, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team.
How Many Puppies Do You See?
During Sale-A- Bration, which runs through March 31st, you can earn FREE exclusive products (click here to see your choices) for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). There is also a $100 reward level, which gives you more flexibility and options for your free items. Just look for the special reward icons in the brochure.
Coordination Product Release
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. However, they are only available for a limited time or while supplies last.
Watch this exciting video for more information!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration!
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
Join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator by March 31, 2020, and receive a Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set. (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.)
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
February Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
February Code: TPPMAEJ2
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).