With Thanksgiving in our past, and Christmas in our future, I took a break from making holiday cards to create a Parisian thank you card. I used a bundle which will be available on January 3rd, the date when our new January – June 2020 Mini Catalog goes live. It was perfect for our challenge at Festive Friday this week: Wear Your Pearls Day. Are you ready to learn more?
From the Inspo List I selected Pearls, Clean and Simple, Black and White, Pink, and Embossing Paste. What three items from the Inspo List will you select? Won’t you play along with us this week? We can’t wait to see what YOU create!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
The Scroll mask, from the Basic Pattern Decorative Mask collection, adds a Parisian feel to today’s card. In real life, the Shimmery White Embossing Paste adds such a lovely and subtle touch of sparkle. I have no idea why I do not use embossing paste more often. It really is easy to use!
The Eiffel Tower and Merci were created using the Parisian Dies, which are part of the Parisian Beauty bundle (Item #153778, $43, available January 3rd). To say that this card was quick and easy is an understatement!
To download the tutorial for today’s Parisian Thank You card, simply click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Design Team.
Extra! Extra! Read All About It
December’s Something for Everything kit includes a super-versatile stamp set complete with 13 sentiments that can be used for occasions ranging from wedding, to get well, birthdays, and more! Plus, the three full-sized card designs (four of each) are gorgeous! December’s Paper Pumpkin’s kit makes it easier than ever to give a handmade card to a friend—no matter what the occasion!
Subscribe for the December kit by December 10. Just CLICK HERE to subscribe today!
2020 – 2021 Mini Catalog (formerly known as the Occasions Catalog) Product Shares will be available from me! Many of you have already been asking…and the answer is YES! I will be having product shares for the new Mini Catalog which goes live January 3rd. More information will be forthcoming.
Paper Trimmer and Christmastime Is Here Suites
The new Paper Trimmer and Christmastime Is Here Suites are available now. Read about them HERE!
Reduced Prices on My Retired Stamp Sets
November Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
November Code: 9ZCHH22E
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).