A masculine card with a sailing theme! Batten down the hatches! It’s time for the Stamp Review Crew Sailing Home Edition!
It’s time for the Stamp Review Crew: Sailing Home Edition! If this is your very first visit to one of our hops, the Stamp Review Crew is a group of international Stampin’ Up! demonstrators whose mission is to do a blog hop on the first, third and fifth Mondays of each month. Our hops are unique because each of us features the same stamp set used in a variety of ways, giving you loads of inspiration for that set. The hops are archived at the Stamp Review Crew blog. You will be able to click through each hop at any time, going directly to the posts for that hop, whenever you want.
This week we are featuring the Sailing Home set. If you are following along in order, you have just arrived from the amazing Mary Haugen. Mary’s work is always a favorite of mine! After visiting me, you will continue to the next stop, the talented Charlet Mallett. I loves what she does. Be prepared to be inspired as you travel along on today’s hop!
Sailing Home Masculine Card
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
As I have with some of my other cards, I let the designer paper dictate the stamped image and the sentiment. I stamped the compass in Night of Navy, and added a silver foil needle. Old Olive vellum seaweed and a Crumb Cake rope die cut draw the eye in.
Download the tutorial! If you would like complete step-by-step directions for this card, including paper measurements, please click on the button below! For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
The Sailing Home suite has been one of my favorites from the new Annual Catalog. Here are more cards which I have created with it and the coordinating Sailing Home Memories and More card packs. Step-by-step tutorials for each are located in the 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery.
July Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own card? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product in the Supplies at this end of this post takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
July Code: TACW26RK
Bonus Days are here, but only for a short period of time! Here’s how it works: For every $50 you spend July 1st –31st (before shipping and tax), you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1st–31st. Now is the time to get all of those things on your Wish List. But hurry…the coupon earning period of Bonus Days ends Wednesday, July 31st!!!
From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
Here are the exciting details!
- GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICEof up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 than normal) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
- GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20 -25% on personal demonstrator orders while you are active.
- To learn more and to join, check out the details HERE.
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).