Clean, simple and cute! These are three words which describe this Modern Heart “love you” card. Yep! It’s time for another On the CASE with Ann and Nicole!
While I break down samples from current Stampin’ Up!® catalogs, my On the CASE partner, Nicole, is using her investigative skills to solve CASES throughout the crafting universe. Let the fun begin!
Love You Card
Modern Heart Stamp Set
Annual Catalog Page 51
I am usually not one who likes stamp sets like this one…usually! But this one stole my heart, with its framework heart and beautiful fonts. I LOVE it, and I love this clean and simple card. Enjoy today’s “CASE of the Modern Heart”!
Colors of the Day
Stamp: Modern Heart
Paper: Whisper White Thick cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″), Whisper White cardstock (3-7/8″ x 5-1/4″, 3-5/8″ x 5″, 2″ x 2″)
Inks: Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Versamark
Other: Heat Tool, Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Metallic Pearls, SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals
“On the CASE” Notes
Your Step-by-Step Guide
1. Stamp the “swoosh” image in Petal Pink.
2. Stamp the large heart image in Versamark, and heat emboss with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
3. Stamp the smaller heart image in Night of Navy as shown. Adhere the stamped panel to the 3-5/8″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Add to the card base with dimensionals.
4. Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy. Accent with small hearts stamped in Petal Pink. Punch out with the 1-1/2″ circle punch. Loop 9″ of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon behind the sentiment circle as shown. Adhere the sentiment circle to the card base with dimensionals.
5. Accent with gold metallic pearls.
Isn’t this one cute card? Just click on the tutorial button below to print off the instructions. For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Now head on over to Nicole at Pixel Maven’s Retreat to see the CASE file she has been working on. Nicole always writes the BEST tutorials!
August Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own card? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product in the Supplies at this end of this post takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
August Code: HJ7QP69X
From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
Here are the exciting details!
- GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 than normal) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
- GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20 -25% on personal demonstrator orders while you are active.
- To learn more and to join, check out the details HERE.
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).