Ready to get started on this year’s stash of Christmas cards? Today’s cute pickup truck Christmas card is ready to deliver holiday cheer! Welcome to Festive Friday, where we are celebrating Parent’s Day with a Watercolor twist! I went with the twist.
I am so happy Stampin’ Up! came out with a new pickup truck set. Ride with Me is an adorable set, complete with pumpkins, balloons, and a tree to haul in the back. It includes sentiments for birthdays, encouragement, fall, and Christmas, making it a very versatile set. Because I need to get started on my holiday cards, I opted to create a Christmas card. I hope you enjoy it!
Colors of the Day
Stampin’ Blends are our friends! I used the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blend to create the frosty winter sky. Dark Real Red shaded with Dark Smoky Slate was used for the truck. Light Balmy Blue was used for the window, and of course, Dark Basic Black is the perfect color for the tires. As for the tree, what could be better than Light and Dark Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends?
All that glitters! To lend a frosty feel, a tree was die cut from Sparkle glimmer paper using a die from the In the Woods collection. A strip of Sparkle glimmer paper forms the roadway. Snowy hills were created simply by tearing strips of Whisper White cardstock.
The sentiment says it all! What could be more appropriate for a pickup truck Christmas card than a sentiment which says, “Wishing you loads of Christmas cheer!” It was punched out with the Timeless Label punch, then trimmed down.
Download the tutorial! If you would like complete step-by-step directions for this card, including paper measurements, please click on the button below! For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Ready to order supplies to make your own card? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product in the Supplies at this end of this post takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
July Code: TACW26RK
Bonus Days are here! It’s time to start earning coupon codes to redeem in August! Here’s how it works: For every $50 you spend July 1st –31st (before shipping and tax), you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1st–31st. Now is the time to get all of those things on your Wish List!
From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
Here are the exciting details!
- GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 than normal) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
- GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20 -25%on personal demonstrator orders while you are active.
- To learn more and to join, check out the details HERE.
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? And don’t forget to visit The Festive Friday team members for more inspiration. As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
Festive Friday Design Team
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).