It’s time for the Stamp Review Crew: Good Morning Magnolia Edition! If this is your very first visit to one of our hops, the Stamp Review Crew is a group of international Stampin’ Up! demonstrators whose mission is to do a blog hop on the first, third and fifth Mondays of each month. Our hops are unique because each of us features the same stamp set used in a variety of ways, giving you loads of inspiration for that set. The hops are archived at the Stamp Review Crew blog. You will be able to click through each hop at any time, going directly to the posts for that hop, whenever you want.
This week we are featuring the Good Morning Magnolia set. If you are following along in order, you have just arrived from the amazing Charlet Mallett. Isn’t her work awesome! After visiting me, you will continue to the next stop, the talented Mary Haugen. I loves what she does. Be prepared to be inspired as you travel along on today’s hop!
Good Morning Magnolia Card
Colors of the Day
Making it easy! I used a Magnolia Lane Memories & More kraft card base, cut down to 5-1/2″ wide for my card base. And that gorgeous magnolia paper? It’s from the Magnolia Lane Memories & More card pack!
Focus on the focal point! The small magnolia blossom was colored using Light & Dark Petal Pink, Light & Dark Mossy Meadow, and Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. The Mossy Meadow leaves were die cut with dies from the Magnolia Memory Dies collection. The Magnolia Lane Cork Embellishment was so easy to stamp on. What great texture!
Download the tutorial! If you would like complete step-by-step directions for this card, including paper measurements, please click on the button below! For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Details for the card above can be found HERE.
July Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own card? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product in the Supplies at this end of this post takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
July Code: TACW26RK
Bonus Days are here! It’s time to start earning coupon codes to redeem in August! Here’s how it works: For every $50 you spend July 1st –31st (before shipping and tax), you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1st–31st. Now is the time to get all of those things on your Wish List!
From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month.
Here are the exciting details!
- GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 than normal) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalog.
- GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20 -25% on personal demonstrator orders while you are active.
- To learn more and to join, check out the details HERE.
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? And don’t forget to visit the other Stamp Review Crew members for more inspiration. As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).