Nicole and I are back with another On the CASE. I am working my way through Stampin’ Up!® catalogs, breaking down samples step-by-step, in order to provide you with free tutorials so you can CASE your own. Nicole is using her investigative skills to solve CASES throughout the crafting universe. Let the fun begin!
Today I am CASEing a bright and cheery get well card from the Occasions Catalog. It features items from the Happiness Blooms Suite.
Bloom by Bloom Get Well Card
Occasions Catalog Page 24
I will admit that when I first saw the Bloom by Bloom stamp set, I said, “This is not the set for me.” But after using the set in a Make and Take at OnStage Live in Orlando, I absolutely fell in love with it! It inks up fabulously, and stamps like a dream. I hope you like today’s get well card just as much as I do. It’s so bright and cheery, it’s sure to make the recipient feel better really soon!
Stamps and Papers and Inks…Oh, My!
Stamps: Bloom by Bloom Bundle (Includes Bitty Blooms Punch Pack)
Paper: Whisper White Thick cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″ for card base), Calypso Coral cardstock (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″), Whisper White cardstock (3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ – to fit second largest Rectangle Stitched framelit), Night of Navy cardstock (2″ x 2″), Pineapple Punch cardstock (scraps)
Inks: Calypso Coral, Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Versamark
Other: Big Shot, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1-1/2″ Circle Punch, Heat Tool, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, 2018 – 2020 In Color Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Embossing Buddy®, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
“On the CASE” Notes
Your Step-by-Step Guide
1. Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 5-1/2″ to form the card base. Fold and crease with a bone folder.
2. Emboss the Calypso Coral cardstock using the Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card front.
4. Stamp the images as follows: Stems – Call Me Clover; Large Blossom – Lovely Lipstick; Small Blossom – Calypso Coral; Other Blossoms – Pineapple Punch; Dots (above large blossom) – Night of Navy. Adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
5. Ink the “feel better” sentiment with Versamark, and stamp onto Night of Navy cardstock. Heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Punch out with the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch. Adhere to the card with dimensionals. Hint: Dust the cardstock with an Embossing Buddy before stamping and embossing to avoid “speckles”.
6. Ink the flower center image (3 dots) with Versamark. Stamp onto Pineapple Punch cardstock. Heat emboss with Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Punch out with the Bitty Blooms punch. Repeat. Adhere to the Pineapple Punch blossoms with a mini stampin’ dimensional.
If you would like to print off or save a step-by-step tutorial for today’s get well card, just click on the button below.
Now head on over to Nicole at Pixel Maven’s Retreat to see the CASE file she has been working on. Nicole always writes the BEST tutorials!Would you like to create your own get well card card? If you enjoyed today’s card, and would like to create your own get well card, the supply list is located below. Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. Be sure to use this month’s Host Code. Orders of $50 (before tax and shipping) will earn FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards. Online orders over $75 (before tax and shipping) will receive a little gift from me IF you use the Host Code, plus you will be eligible for Sale-A-Bration rewards. Click HERE to see your SAB choices. If your order is $150 or more, please do not use the Host Code. You will automatically receive the gift from me, as well as your own Host and Sale-A-Bration Rewards.
March Code: UJBFXRGR
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).