Geared Up Garage is one of the sets from the new Occasions Catalog, which goes live on January 3rd. This masculine set, when paired up with the bold colors and fun images of the Classic Garage 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, is perfect for Father’s Day, birthday cards or any other type of masculine card. The set is available as a bundle with the Garage Gears Thinlits Dies – who doesn’t love to save 10%! I hope you enjoy today’s masculine card, which is “geared” toward that “classic” man in your life!
Colors of the Day
Stamps and Papers and Inks…Oh, My!
Stamps: Geared Up Garage Bundle – includes Garage Gears Thinlits (150610)
Paper: 144246 Tranquil Tide cardstock (4-1/4” x 11”, 3” x 4-1/2”), 101650 Very Vanilla cardstock (4” x 3-1/2”, 3-1/2” x 2”, 3-3/4” x 9/16”), 102482 Real Red cardstock (4” x 5-1/4”, 2-1/8” x 4-5/8”), 148482 Classic Garage 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (Gears pattern: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”; Crushed Curry pattern 2” x 4-1/2”)
Ink: 132708 Tuxedo Black Memento, 147084 Real Red
Other: 143263 Big Shot, 145372 Stitched Shapes framelits, 146327 Big Shot Embossing Mats, 104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals, 104332 SNAIL Permanent Adhesive
The Stampin’ Schach Tutorial
Your Step-by-Step Guide
1. Score the large piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock at 5-1/2” to form the card base.
2. Mat the Gears designer paper onto Real Red cardstock, and adhere to the card base.
3. Mat the Crushed Curry paper onto Real Red cardstock, and adhere to the card base in the position shown.
4. Emboss the smaller piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock using the gears thinlit, Big Shot and the special embossing mats. Trim to 2-1/2” x 4”, and adhere to the card base. If you have never used your thinlits to emboss, this video from Stampin’ Up! will take you through the process.
5. Run the largest Stitched Shapes oval framelit through the Big Shot with Very Vanilla cardstock. Adhere to the card base.
6. Ink the car image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Stamp onto Very Vanilla cardstock. Die cut using the car thinlit. Adhere to the card base using dimensionals.
7. Ink the sentiment with Real Red ink. Stamp onto Very Vanilla cardstock, and adhere to the card base using dimensionals.
The Classic Garage designer paper is so cute. In addition to the gear pattern, which I used, the collection also features tools, oil cans, tires and more. It is included in the product shares I am offering, which are described below.
It’s Time To Reserve Your Occasions Catalog Shares!
Why should you participate in The Stampin’ Schach’s Occasions Catalog Shares?
Here are three great reasons:
1. Packaging! Designer Papers are identified for you, so you don’t have to play “Which collection is this?” Ribbons are wrapped on bobbins, not just thrown in a bag.
2. Amounts! You receive 6″ x 12″ rectangles of paper of the designer papers, except for the 6″ x 6″ paper stacks. That’s a plus for those of you who are memory keepers!
3. It’s a chance to sample a little bit of everything without breaking the bank!
How Shares Work
Shares are a way to sample the new Designer Series Papers, Ribbons, and Embellishments at a fraction of what it would cost you to purchase all of them yourself. And the nice thing is I do all the ordering, cutting, counting and re-packaging for you!
Simply EMAIL ME ([email protected] or [email protected]) to reserve your spot in a share. When your share fills (usually 4 people), I will bill you via PayPal, or you may send a check. I will begin sending out PayPal invoices January 1st. Please let me know which share you would like, and the email address you would like me to use for PayPal invoicing. Please sign up by January 2nd if you want to be included in my first round.
On January 3rd, I will place the orders for all filled shares. Once I receive the products, I will put the troops to work, and cut, count, measure and package up your goodies pronto! Because I want to get your shares mailed out as quickly as possible, I will expedite my order to Stampin’ Up! Your papers will be lovingly wrapped and identified; ribbons will be wrapped on plastic bobbins; and embellishments will be placed into small bags. Once this task is completed, your shares will be sent out via the US Postal Service. (United States residents only, please!)
Here Are This Year’s Options
I Want It All – $50 (Postage Included)
*** BEST VALUE***
. 54- Sheets of Paper
. 11-3/4 Yards of Ribbon
. 126 Assorted Embellishments
Plus as a bonus for buying it all, you will receive the following:
. Beautifully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper – Either 2 card fronts OR 1- 6″ x 12″ piece
. 1-1/4 yards of Sale-A-Bration Organza Ribbon (color will be randomly selected)
. One 6″ x 12″ sample of either Sale-A-Bration Foil Paper (either Grapefruit Grove or Lovely Lipstick – color will be randomly selected)
. Two 6″ x 12″ samples of Sale-A-Bration Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper (patterns randomly selected)
Designer Series Paper Share – $30 (Postage Included)
32 – 6″ x 12″ sheets, which includes 6 sheets of each of the following papers: All My Love, How Sweet It Is, Happiness Blooms, Needlepoint Nook and 8 – 6″ x 12″ sheets of Floral Romance Specialty
10 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of Gingham Gala
12 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of Classic Garage
54 Sheets Total
Ribbon Share – $14 (Postage Included)
Approximately 1-1/4 yards of each of the following: 1/8″ Flirty Flamingo, 1/2″ Lovely Lipstick, 5/8″ Petal Pink/Whisper White Variegated, 3/8″ Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green Reversible, 3/8″ Calypso Coral, 5/8″ Whisper White Flax, 1/4″ Black/Silver Striped Metallic
Approximately 3 yards of Old Olive Linen Thread
11-3/4 Yards total
Embellishment Share – $18 (Postage Included)
. 12 Heart Epoxy Droplets (4 of each of the 3 sizes)
. 9 Frosted Flower Embellishments (3 of each of the 3 colors)
. 3 Floral Romance Seals
. 12 Sweet Pins and Tags (6- 2 each of the 3 tag styles AND 6 – 3 each of the 2 pin colors)
. 30 Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (30 – 2 of each of the 3 sizes of 5 colors)
. 50 Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins (5 of each of the 5 colors in 2 shapes)
. 6 Needlepoint Nook Mini Buttons (2 of each of the 3 colors)
. 4 Classic Garage Elements (2 of each of the 2 designs)
126 Pieces Total
If you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I’m only an email away! And don’t forget to get your share reservations in. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale. 25 % off through December 31st.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of an upcoming 2019 Occasions Catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).