It’s time for the Festive Friday Challenge, where every challenge is a party! For FF0024, we are celebrating Letter Writing and/or Blue. I created a floral thank you card in shades of blue, using Lovely Lattice, a set which you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration. We can’t wait to see what you create!
Floral Thank You Card
Colors of the Day
Stamps and Paper and Inks…Oh, My!
Stamps: Lovely Lattice 149730 (Sale-A-Bration); Well Said Bundle 150609 (Includes Well Written Thinlits)
Papers: Balmy Blue cardstock (4″ x 5-1/2″, 2-1/2″ x 1″), Old Olive cardstock (2-1/2″ x 1″), Shimmery White cardstock (3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″), Whisper White Thick cardstock (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″), Whisper White cardstock ( 2-1/2″ x 1/2″)
Inks: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Pineapple Punch, Tuxedo Black Memento, Balmy Blue Dark Stampin’ Blend
Other: Big Shot, Rectangles Stitched Framelits, Blender Pens, Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Festive Friday Tutorial
Your Step-by-Step Guide
1. Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 5-1/2″ to form the card base. Crease using a bone folder.
2. Run Balmy Blue cardstock through the Big Shot using the largest Rectangle Stitched Framelit. Adhere to the card base using SNAIL adhesive.
3. Ink the image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Using Blender Pens and inks, color the leaves Old Olive, the petals Balmy Blue, and the centers Pineapple Punch. Die cut using the second largest Rectangle Stitched Framelit. Adhere to the card base at an angle using dimensionals. Accent the centers with clear rhinestones.
4. Use the “thanks” Well Written framelit to die cut a Balmy Blue and Old Olive “thanks”. Adhere the Old Olive one to the card base as shown. Next, adhere the Balmy Blue one on top of it, offsetting it slightly to give a shadow effect.
5. Ink the sentiment in Balmy Blue and stamp onto Whisper White. Snip the left end into a “V”. Adhere to the card base using dimensionals. Accent the right end with three rhinestones which have been colored blue using a Dark Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend.
The Challenge Twists
As mentioned earlier, Festive Friday is a challenge with twists. We offer alternatives for every challenge. Letter Writing, Blue or both? Which will it be? To see all of the inspiration our Design Team has created for you, head on over to Festive Friday Challenges!
Would you like to create your own floral thank you card? If you enjoyed today’s card, and would like to create your own floral thank you card, the supply list is located below. Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. Be sure to use this month’s Host Code. Online orders over $75 (before tax and shipping) will receive a little gift from me IF you use the Host Code. If your order is $150 or more, please do not use the Host Code. You will automatically receive the gift from me, as well as your own Host Rewards.
Don’t forget to reserve your Occasions Catalog Share!!! Visit THIS POST to see your choices, then email me!
As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale. 25 % off through December 31st.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of an upcoming 2019 Occasions Catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).