Who doesn’t love an easy elegant card? I know I do! And that is exactly what today’s card is – easy and elegant. It features the new Detailed with Love stamp set, new Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, new 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, and the gorgeous returning color, Blackberry Bliss. So you can make your own card, I am including a step-by-step tutorial!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips – Easy and Elegant
- Stamps: Detailed with Love Bundle (148327 W or 148328 C)
- 100702 Whisper White (2-1/4” x 3-1/4”, 2” x 3”)
- 140272 Whisper White Thick (4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2” to form the card base)
- 133675 Blackberry Bliss (3-3/4” x 5-1/4”)
- 146907 Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper (1 panel, approximately 3-1/2” x 5”)
- Ink: 147092 Blackberry Bliss
- Other: 143263 Big Shot, 141706 Layering Ovals Framelits, 146320 Detailed Trio Punch (included in bundle), 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals, 104332 SNAIL Permanent Adhesive, 103683 Mini Glue Dots, 146912 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 147016 Rich Razzleberry 1/4” Velvet Ribbon, 144219 Pearl Basic Jewels
- Adhere the laser cut panel to the Rich Razzleberry cardstock and add to the card base.
- Punch each corner of the 2-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of white cardstock using the decorative corner section of the Detailed Trio Punch, then round each corner with the corner rounder section. Ink the decorative corner image in Blackberry Bliss and stamp each corner.
- Wrap a piece of tulle ribbon around the center of the stamped panel, adhering the ends on the back. Adhere this panel to the card with dimensionals.
- Add two snippets of velvet ribbon as shown.
- Ink the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss and stamp onto Whisper White cardstock. Die cut with a layering oval framelit. Adhere to the card with dimensionals.
- Add a double tulle bow to the left side of the sentiment. Embellish the sentiment with three pearls.
Don’t you just love this sentiment? How perfect to send to a friend!
Would you like to create your own card? If you enjoyed today’s card, and would like to create your own, the supply list is located below. Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. Be sure to use this month’s Host Code. Online orders over $50 (before tax and shipping) will receive a little gift from me IF you use the Host Code. If your order is $150 or more, please do not use the Host Code. You will automatically receive the gift from me, as well as your own Host Rewards.
It’s time to reserve your Annual Catalog Shares!
Why should you participate in The Stampin’ Schach’s Annual Catalog Shares? Here are three great reasons:
- Packaging! Designer Papers are identified for you, so you don’t have to play “Which collection is this?” Ribbons are wrapped onto plastic bobbins, when possible, not just thrown in a bag. Just place them onto a round ring, hang them, and there they are…ready for easy access!
- Amounts! You receive 6″ x 12″ rectangles of paper of the designer papers, except for the 6″ x 6″ paper stacks. That’s a plus for those of you who are memory keepers! Plus, the ribbons are cut into ample 1-1/4 yard samples, and Baker’s Twine are cut into 5 yard samples.
- A chance to sample a little bit of everything without breaking the bank!
How Shares Work
Shares are a way to sample the new Designer Series Papers, Ribbons, and Embellishments at a fraction of what it would cost you to purchase all of them yourself. And the nice thing is I do all the ordering, cutting, counting and re-packaging for you!
Simply EMAIL ME ([email protected]) to reserve your spot in a share. When your share fills, I will bill you via PayPal, or you may send a check. I will begin sending out PayPal invoices May 25th.
On June 1st, I will place the orders for all filled shares. Once I receive the products, I will put the troops to work, and cut, count, measure and package up your goodies pronto. Because I want to get your shares mailed out as quickly as possible, I will expedite the order! Your papers will be lovingly wrapped and identified to protect them; ribbons will be placed onto bobbins and embellishments will be placed into small bags. Once this task is completed, your shares will be sent out via the US Postal Service.
Here’s What Others Say About My Shares
“I can’t believe how quickly I received my share. You are amazing!” – L.S.
“Your shares are so organized and arrive in pristine condition. I love the 12″x6″ paper samples – so useful for many projects without the expense of order entire packages of DSP. ” -N.R.
“I was so pleased with your last product share. It makes a big difference when you offer the DSP at the generous size of 6″ x 12″. You did a great job on the last one.” – L.P.
“Thanks for all your hard work on the paper shares. It was perfect when I received it. Thanks for placing the name of the paper between each one.” – J.M.
“What a delightful surprise to open up your carefully packaged SU! items, Ann. You always pack with such thoughtfulness and attention to detail.” – L.P.
“I received my shares today!! The package arrived perfectly. Love all the paper!!” – J.M.
Click HERE to see all of the options…and don’t forget to email me.
The first round of shares will close on May 31st at 6:00 PM CST.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create, the techniques I use, or this year’s Annual Catalog shares, don’t hesitate to email me! Until next time…