Welcome to the new and improved Lesson of the Month! I have been offering my Lessons of the Month for over a year now. As my students know, the cards I create are labor intensive, filled with details, paper snipping, and use some pretty cool techniques. In fact, I love that my PDF lessons are more than just product lists and dimensions. They are filled with theory and helpful hints, too. But the task of creating 90 sample cards each month was overwhelming. I decided if I was going to be able to continue to offer my lessons, I was going to have to make some changes, or teach the Boxers how to stamp. Since I seriously doubted Muffy, Brody and Lexi were going to be much help in that respect, I revamped my lessons.
Not much is changing…you still receive a stamp set, a comprehensive tutorial with full color pictures, and three videos. It is still like stampin’ with me in my kitchen! What is different is you will only receive one completed sample…but you WILL receive the “makings” to make all three cards. You will need to use your new stamp, inks, and adhesives, but I will supply you with pre-cut cardstock and designer paper, as well as punched items. How fun will it be for you to stamp and assemble while reading your tutorial and watching the video!
Card #1: Faux Gilding Technique
1. Faux gilding technique
Card #2: Bokeh Beauty
Card #3: Lovely Layers
What this month’s lesson includes….
- Butterfly Basics Stamp Set in photopolymer (137154, $23.95). If you already have this set, I will gladly substitute another stamp set at the same value, $23.95 or less. IF you prefer wood or clear, I can adjust the price of the class accordingly.
- 1 Completed Sample Card. The sample card this month is Card #1: The Gilded Beauty.
- Pre-cut cardstock, pre-cut designer series paper, ribbon and twine for you to make one of each design. You will need to use your own new stamps, inks, adhesives, and pearls.
- A step-by-step PDF tutorial which contains a product list with item numbers, cutting dimensions, helpful hints and plenty of pictures to guide you along the way.
- A private video for each card, for a total of three videos. On lucky days, you may hear a Boxer or two!
- And don’t forget, for every third lesson in which you participate, you receive a bonus gift from me valued between $3.95 and $6.95.
The cost for all of this is $34.95. Are you ready to enroll this month? Just send an email to email@example.com. I will send you a PayPal invoice within 24 hours. This month’s deadlines are:
Deadline for signing up: January 27, Noon CST
PDFs will be mailed out by January 28
Private Video Links will be emailed by January 30th
Your Stamp Set will be mailed to you within 1 business day after I receive them from Stampin’ Up!
Card Packet will be mailed to you with your stamp set
Card Samples will be mailed to you as they are completed
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me. Until next time…