- Construct a card base from Chocolate Chip Parisian Breeze Designer Specialty Paper and score at the top.
- Ink the vintage car stamp from Thoughts of Father with Basic Brown and stamp onto Very Vanilla card stock. Mat onto Chocolate Chip Parisian Breeze.
- Using the Photo Corner Punch, punch out two sets of corners from Chocolate Chip Parisian Breeze. The flip side of this paper is the Baja Breeze “Dotted Swiss” paper. Adhere the corners to the image mat as illustrated.
- With the Big Shot and Sizzlits Stampin‘ Up! Little Leaves die, prepare a “stem” from Chocolate Chip Parisian Breeze. Trim to fit, and position in the lower left hand corner to add interest, and to mimic the leaves in the image.
- Cut a square of Baja “Dotted Swiss” Parisian Breeze, and mat onto Chocolate Chip Parisian Breeze.
- Using the Scallop Circle Punch, punch a Chocolate Chip Parisian Breeze circle. Using a Nestabilities scallop circle die and the Big Shot, cut a small scalloped circle. Layer the Baja onto the Chocolate Chip.
- Using the photo as your guide, position and adhere all of the elements onto “Striped” Parisian Breeze.
- Attach 1/4″ Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon and a Chocolate Chip Corduroy Brad as shown.
- The Striped Parisian Breeze mat is now ready to be adhered to the card base!
I am so excited to break out the new stamp sets and In-Colors. I can hardly wait to share my sneak peeks with you! So get set for a parade of products. The fun begins on Friday!
Click here to access the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Stamp Set: Thoughts of Father (115094)
Ink: Basic Brown (104315)
Designer Series Paper: Parisian Breeze (113993)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Sizzlits Stampin’ Up Little Leaves (114511), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), Photo Corners Punch (109042) , Nestabilities Circle Dies
Embellishments: ¼” Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon (109026), Chocolate Chip Corduroy Brad (114339)
Please feel free to leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! Until next time…