- Create a standard card base using Chocolate Chip and score at the top.
- Cut two strips of “Brown Baroque” Bella Birds Designer Series Paper and layer onto So Saffron. Adhere to the card base. (Bella Birds Designer Series Paper is on the Last Chance list. It is fabulous paper. If you wish to order this paper, please click here: Order Your Stampin’ Up! Supplies Now! )
- Ink the “Violin” image from the Music Expressions stamp set with Basic Brown and stamp onto Very Vanilla. Mat onto So Saffron, followed by Chocolate Chip. Adhere to the card base at an angle as shown. (Tip: If you wish, you can leave the image uncolored, or “express” yourself with Stampin’ Pastels and Blender Pens prior to matting. The choice is yours!)
- Attach 1/4″ Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbons as illustrated.
- Ink the sentiment from Music Expressions with Basic Brown and stamp onto Very Vanilla. Mat with So Saffron, followed by Chocolate Chip. Pop it onto the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For a little bling, attach Circle Fire Brads in the corners of the image and sentiment blocks.
Click here to access the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Order Your Stampin’ Up! Supplies Now!
Stamp Set: Music Expressions (113718)
Inks, etc: Basic Brown (104315), Stampin’ Pastels (105542), Blender Pens (102845)
Designer Series Paper: Bella Birds (113981)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), So Saffron (105118), Chocolate Chip (102128)
Embellishments: Circle Fire Brads (109110), ¼” very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon (109026), ¼” Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (111367), Filigree Brad (Non-Stampin’ Up!)
Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Please feel free to leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! Until next time…