- Prepare a 5-1/4″ by 5-1/4″ card base from Kraft.
- Select the “Blue Floral” and “Dots” papers from the Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper and layer onto the card base as shown.
- Adhere 5/8″ Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon at the interface of the two patterns.
- Ink the “Kind Words” sentiment from Echoes of Kindness with Bordering Blue and Chocolate Chip Stampin‘ Write Markers. Stamp onto Very Vanilla. (Tip: I stamped the italicized words in Bordering Blue and the remaining words in Chocolate Chip for emphasis. In addition, I “huffed” to reactivate the ink, since it does take a little time to ink the stamp.)
- Ink the smaller “Floral” image from Echoes of Kindness with Chocolate Chip and stamp onto Very Vanilla. Use Stampin‘ Pastels and Blender Pens to “watercolor” the image.
- Mat both the sentiment block and floral block onto Bordering Blue, then Chocolate Chip. Position and adhere these blocks onto the “Blue and Kraft Floral” selection from the Parisian Breeze collection as illustrated. Mat this onto Chocolate Chip and adhere onto the card base.
- Using the Scallop Circle Punch, cut a circle from the “Chocolate Chip Floral” Parisian Breeze paper. Adhere to the card using Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Ink the “Butterfly” stamp from the Great Friend set with Bordering Blue and stamp onto Very Vanilla. Use Paper Snips to cut out. Adhere to the scalloped circle with Mini Glue Dots.
- As a finishing touch, I added interest to the upper left corner by attaching a filigree brad that coordinated well with the paper.
Click here to access the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Order Your Stampin’ Up! Supplies Now!
Stamp Sets: Great Friend (Occasions Mini 113792), Echoes of Kindness Level 2 Hostess Gift (113230)
Inks: Chocolate Chip (100908), Bordering Blue (102265), Bordering Blue Stampin’ Write Marker (100070), Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write Marker (100071)
Designer Series Paper: Parisian Breeze (113993)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Bordering Blue (102630), Chocolate Chip (102128), Kraft (102125)
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch (109043), Paper Snips (103579)
Embellishments: 5/8” Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (109051), Brad (Non-Stampin’ Up!—Paper Studio)
Please feel free to leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! Until next time…