- Make a standard card base from Kiwi Kiss.
- Cut two strips of “Cherries on White” and one strip of “Cherries on Black” paper from the Rockabilly Designer Series Paper. Mat onto Riding Hood Red and adhere to the card base as illustrated.
- Ink the “What Can I Say…” sentiment from the Very Versatile stamp set with Basic Black and stamp onto Whisper White.
- Using the Photo Corners Punch, punch a Riding Hood Red and a Kiwi Kiss corner, and attach to the sentiment block. Mat onto Basic Black. (Tip: To add interest, I adhered the larger Riding Hood Red corner to the back of the sentiment, and the smaller Kiwi Kiss corner to the front.)
- Adhere a snippet of 1/4″ Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon as illustrated. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, position and adhere the sentiment block. (Tip: To accentuate the Kiwi Kiss corner, and direct the eye to the sentiment, I added three black non-Stampin’ Up! rhinestones.)
If you love Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, and Rockabilly Designer Series Paper as much as I do, please order today! Items from the Last Chance Accessories List are selling out quickly.
Click here to access the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Order Your Stampin’ Up! Supplies Now!
Stamp Set: Very Versatile (Occasions Mini 113806)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss (111353), Riding Hood Red (111348), Whisper White (100730), Basic Black(102851)
Designer Series Paper: Rockabilly (114039)
Tools: Photo Corners Punch (109042)
Embellishments: ¼” Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon (109027), Black Rhinestones (Non-Stampin’ Up!)
Please feel free to leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! Until next time…