What better way to celebrate than with flowers, especially those which will never wilt! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week I have the pleasure of hosting our monthly color challenge. In the spirit of the upcoming spring, I decided on a quartet of fresh, subtle colors, which I used to create this floral card. I can’t wait to see what you create!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
As a plaid and gingham lover, Stampin’ Up!’s Country Gingham is one of my favorite designer series paper collections. Since it contains two of the colors needed for today’s challenge, it was a perfect choice for me to use on this card. Both colors look lovely with Crumb Cake. And what about those So Saffron flowers? In keeping with the colors, I used Balmy Blue for the leaves. A few rhinestones added the perfect amount of sparkle.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s “Celebrate with Framed Florets” card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
Anne Marie Hile
Hi, everybody! My birfday was Friday. It was Sixxy’s birfday, too. But we didn’t get to do anything fun ’cause Mom isn’t feeling good. She has a sore froat, headache, runny nose, coughs, sneezes and can’t get warm. Sixxy and I have snuggled with her in front of the fireplace to help her get warm, and we have given her lots of kisses. I think she needs to go see the vet. She said we can celebrate our birthday when she feels better. She’s going to make us pupcakes! But she did want to share a couple of pictures with you to show you how much I have grown-up. Even as a baby, I wanted to play show dog!
And this was me in Indy-Anna. Mom says I can’t stand on the dining room table anymore.
Here I am again, standing on the table!
And look at me now! I love it when Michelle dresses up in sparkles. It makes me want to sparkle, too.
Well, I have to go take care of my mom. She’s feeling cold again, so it’s time to snuggle with her in front of the fire. Yep, keeping my mom warm when she is cold is just one my jobs. I am a working dog. I am Good Boy Nueve!
Check out the latest spring offerings from Stampin’ Up!
Click HERE to Open the January – April Mini Catalog
Start earning FREE Sale-A-Bration products with every $50 purchase (before tax and shipping)!
Click HERE to Open the Brochure
Sale-A-Bration runs through February 28th!
Sale-A-Bration is one of Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotions of the year. It’s packed with perks and filled with fun for everyone! Download the Sale-A-Bration brochure to preview the great products which are available for FREE when you shop, host, or join from January 5 to February 28, 2023.
NEW SALE-A-BRATION OFFERINGS HAVE BEEN ADDED!
The following products are Free with a $50 purchase (before tax and shipping).
The following products are FREE with a $100 purchase (before tax and shipping).
Need a copy of the catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure? If you are not currently a customer of another demonstrator, please email me at email@example.com for your FREE copy. Current customers will be receiving a copy automatically.
Have A Big Wish List? Join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration!
Join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration and choose from three exclusive Starter Kit options!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator.
If you decide to sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE!Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: RWH92RP9
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!
Nueve!!! Shame on me. I thought I had written a comment. Anyway, my boy, you have grown up to become a beautiful dog.
Ann, you knocked it out of the park with these colors! So many amazing possibilities! Your card is so fresh and fun…and perfect to celebrate SPring! 🙂
Ann, this is just lovely! Gingham and plaid is the winning combo! I love all the little flowers and the oval frame to showcase them! I love your color combo and your sweet baby! So handsome! I sure hope you are feeling much better! Have a restful weekend, My Friend!
Ann, hope you are feeling better! I love that you and Anne Marie used the same DSP but in totally different ways. I also love how you tied the blue from the focal images back to the base. Fabulous card
Hope you’re feeling a little better Ann – your card is a true breath of fresh spring air and I love the gingham/plaid combo, it compliments your pretty yellow blooms beautifully. Love the photos of Nueve – what a cute puppy and my how he’s grown!
Ann, Hope you feel better soon! Your card is so pretty, It is so bright and cheerful perfect for a celebration.
Goodness, he HAS grown a lot!! And I hope you feel better. Personally, I am freezing right now myself! Anyway, your pretty floral creation reminds me that spring will eventually show up and we’ll all warm up!
Get well soon, Ann! Nueve and Sixxy are trying their best to help you heal, so there’s hope you will be 100% again quickly! That card is so beautiful…I love the Balmy Blue leaves that go with the So Saffron flowers. Perfect!
Beautiful card!! Hope you fell better soon!! Love those puppy pics. Hard to believe they were so small!! Wishing them a very Happy Birthday!! I’m sure they will love the pupcakes whenever you are able to make them. Nueve you sparkle all the time in the ring or not!! Take care of your mommy!!
Hope you feel better soon! That card is really cute. Don’t tell me you ran out of pearls???? Oh those puppy pix! Happy Birthday to the sibs.