With twinkling lights and ornaments of gold, this Christmas tree is all decked out for the holiday season. It’s time to play at Festive Friday – Home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by National Family PJ Day. Remember, at Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate or make a card for the occasion featured. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used family sentiment, circles, and square card to create my card. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors Of The Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
I love decorating Christmas trees, and today’s paper tree is no different. The gold embossed tree was accented with gold Festive Pearls, while Very Vanilla lights peek through the holes left by the Twinkling Lights die. A gold shimmer paper star adorns the top. Speaking of shimmer paper, Evening Evergreen shimmer paper layers add gorgeous sparkle. A Gold and Vanilla bow is the perfect finishing touch.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Twinkling Lights Christmas Tree Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team:
IF YOU HAVE A BIG WISH LIST
Starter Kit + Promotion
Promotion ENDS October 31, 2022
It’s always exciting to be part of a community of crafters and creators, and right now, it’s even more exciting! When you sign up through October 31st to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you will get $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun of being part of the Stampin’ Up! community!
With this awesome promotion, you will:
- Get to choose more products for the same join price!
- Enjoy demonstrator perks: early access to products and catalogs, and you can join Stampin’ Up! events.
- Join a fun crafting community where they can look forward to gathering and socializing while making a creative difference.
Here are just a few more perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: 69NDWBMD
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!