Sometimes a card can be the easiest way to say, “You are on my mind”. It’s time to play at Festive Friday – Home of the Inspo List.
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by World Alzheimer’s Day. Remember, at Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate or make a card for the occasion featured. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used purple, red, flower, die cut, thinking of you sentiment, ribbon and stitching to create my card. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors Of The Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
An embossed Basic White panel makes the perfect backdrop for a colorful collection of floral images and distressed gold die cuts, created with the Nature’s Prints bundle. The Natural Prints dies include a lovely wreath-like circle of leaves, which makes a wonderful accent. While I went with a rich, dark Blackberry Bliss paper, this layout would lend itself to a wide variety of colors and patterns. Plus, the sentiment can easily be switched out. In fact, the Nature’s Prints stamp set includes four sentiments with a fun script that could be used for several different occasions.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s You Are On My Mind Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
Joanne James- off this week
Hey, everyone! It’s me! Nueve! I’ve been having lots of fun playing with my Uncle Q. He’s back home after staying with my friend, Rose, while he went to Oh, BEE-dience class. We played “It’s my tennis ball and my chew and you can’t have them!”
Then we played “It’s my squeaky ball and you can’t have it!”
All that playing made us hungry, so we used our “puppy dog eyes” to ask Mom for food. She gave us banana and popcorn. We both got really drooly, ’cause we’ve got big hangy-down jowls.
After our snack, Mom said we needed quiet time. So, we laid down beside her chair and watched The Great British Baking Show with her. It makes her happy when we do that.
Making Mom happy is just part of my job. I am a working dog. I am Good Boy Nueve!
Every week in the month of September, Stampin’ Up! is offering a selection of discounted products. Discounts and product selection will vary from week to week. Here are the dates:
Week 1: September 1 – 7
Week 2: September 8 – 14
Week 3: September 15 – 21
Week 4: September 22 – 28
Here are this week’s selections!
IF YOU HAVE A BIG WISH LIST
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 11% savings)!
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: GSEPT6BB
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. Some prices have been reduced.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!
Ann, your card is just beautiful. The colour combinations are amazing. You are such and inspiration
Beautiful card. Love the color combination and the way you combined all the different elements. Happy to red the update from Nueve! Hug and am thinking about you.
All those different dies and colors come together beautifully, very pretty card!
I never would have thought to put Real Red with Blackberry Bliss…but your card showed how beautiful can be! What a gorgeous card! Nueve and his Uncle Q are the most handsome boys!
Wow…gorgeous card Ann. Love that colour combination with the pop of red!
Ann, another beautiful card and I am in love with that rich color combo. You always bring the elements together so beautifully
Hi Ann!!! Hi Nueve!!! Nueve, you are a good boy . . . you should share!! You know . . . I like your mom a lot . . . even if I do not know her. Be wise!!!
Ann, as always you are such an artist when you put layers and die cuts together. It’s beautiful! Sounds Nueve and “Uncle Q” had some great fun together.
You chose a beautiful mix of colors. Lovely as always. Oh how I remember those hangy-down jowls and all the “drooly”. As always I enjoy hearing from Nueve. Have a great weekend.
That card is really beautiful! I love that dark red. And I love the dogs of course. They are so wonderful, as are your cards. Thinking of you. B : )