Ready for a little Fall Fun? You’ve come to the right place. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, I have the honor of being your hostess for our monthly theme challenge. With the autumnal equinox arriving in just a few weeks, I have selected a timely challenge for you – “Fall Fun”. The sky is the limit, and we can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors Of The Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love the cool, crisp temperatures and the changing colors of the leaves. I love decorating the house with gourds and pumpkins. I love sitting beside the fire, sipping hot apple cider and nibbling on a powdered sugar donut. I love cheering on my favorite football team. I love seeing the neighborhood children dressed in their Halloween finery. I LOVE Fall, and today’s card highlights some of my favorite things.
Gourds, pumpkins, and colorful leaves, fussy-cut from Rustic Harvest designer series paper, grace a die-cut window. And if you look closely, you can see the silhouette of a spooky house outlined against a full harvest moon, just ready for trick-or-treaters to come bravely knocking at the door. How fun is that?
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Fall Fun card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
IF YOU HAVE A BIG WISH LIST
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 11% savings)!
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: GSEPT6BB
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. Some prices have been reduced.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!
Ann, this is lovely in every way! Such a beautiful card to showcase the fall season. That little spooky house on the hill through the window is such a great touch, too!
Definetly a wow card…love this!!
Wonderful fall card. I love how you did the gourds and leaves and then had the hint of Halloween with the spooky house in the background, so fun.
Ann, i love the little glimpse of what always feels like the Addams Family house through the vellum window. So much gorgeous texture on this card. I love it
sending big hugs
I am much more of a summer girl Ann, but this is a fall beauty for sure. I convinced myself I did not need this paper as I’m really trying to buy less – but I’m now wishing I had, I love the effect of the fussy cut pumpkins and gourds. As for the spooky window – such a great and creative idea! Thank you too for the lovely birthday card – it was beautiful!
Add me to the list – I love fall too! Thanks for a fabulous challenge, Ann! WOWOWOWOW!!! Your card is amazing! Beautiful, delightfully haunting, just a bit vintage, festive, fun, and ingenious! I checked your tutorial to see all the supplies you used. Such a clever way to use them! This one is one of your best!
Ann, fall is my favorite too and I love your theme and card. I’m going to need to snip those images from that DSP now! Beautiful card!
One of your finest cards to date! An ingenious way to use that great DSP, too. And of course and as usual, now that I’ve seen what you’ve done with the window frame, I have to get that bundle!
Oh my! I love his card, especially the haunted house and moon behind the window! And all the layering is wonderful! Great card. TFS
This card is totally amazing. I love fall as well. I love the window frame and the spooky house through the window.
This is such a great card using those DSPs, but your haunted house peeking through the window is INGENIOUS! Love it!
Ann, this is a fantastic card. I love the haunted house in the background. I hope to enter your wonderful challenge.
A hauntingly awesome card, Ann! It looks like warmth and beauty!
You really created an awesome scene with so many details! And what a great job with your fussy cutting. This card is a real WOW!
Ann, this is such an amazing challenge! I love Fall, too! Halloween and Thanksgiving are my favorite holidays! This card steals the show this week! That spooky house under the harvest moon and the black and white patterned paper is AMAZING! Your pumpkins and gourds are so pretty! If I got this card in the mail, I would save it forever and put it out for everyone to see! YOU are so talented! Have a great week, My Friend! XX
Wow, Ann. This is so captivating – it keeps drawing me back to see more. I love it. Your talent amazes me. Sending you peace. B : )