Hello, Baby! Welcome to the world! It’s time to play at Festive Friday – Home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by Global Tiger Day. Remember, at Festive Friday you do not need to actually celebrate or make a card for the occasion featured. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used frame, stripes and orange to create my card. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Unfortunately for Global Tiger day, I didn’t have a current tiger stamp. I didn’t even have a lion stamp. Yep…No lions, no tigers, but I did have a bear! Oh, my! In fact, it is an adorable little bear which is part of the Happy Forest Friends Suite of products. I let the designer series paper do the work, and used the bear image from the Happy Forest Friends paper collection. I framed the entire card with the Calypso Coral Mini-Heart pattern, also from Happy Forest Friends. To draw attention to the bear, I created an arched frame from Daffodil Delight striped paper, using the Window dies. These dies can be found in the new July – December Mini Catalog. Because the arched frame seemed a little stark, I added an Old Olive bow. A “hello, baby” tag and a trio of pearls complete the look.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Hello Baby Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team:
The July – December Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration time is here! Check out the latest fall and holiday offerings from Stampin’ Up!
Click HERE to Open the July – December Mini Catalog
Start earning FREE Sale-A-Bration products with every $50 purchase (before tax and shipping)!
Click HERE to Open the Brochure
Sale-A-Bration runs from July 1 – August 31!
Need a copy of the catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure? If you are not currently a customer of another demonstrator, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your FREE copy. Current customers will be receiving a copy automatically.
Do You Have A Big Wish List? Join Stampin’ Up! During SAB
Join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration and receive the amazing Making Plans Collection for FREE!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 11% savings)! Plus, if you join during Sale-A-Bration you will receive the amazing Making Plans collection, including a fabulous planner and exclusive stamp set for FREE!
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: TBM92AFU
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. New sets were added July 3rd.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!