I’ll admit it. I’m afraid of the dark. So when the task at hand this week was to create a spooky card for Laurie’s theme challenge, a night time scene with ghostly trees, a full moon, and graveyard fences came to mind. But of course, I had to add sparkle. I hope you enjoy this spooky, sparkly Halloween card! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, Laurie has the perfect theme challenge for us: Spooky! I can’t wait to see what frights and delights await us in the gallery. So grab those stamps, papers, and inks, and get your “Boo” on!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Once again, I have a designed a card with minimal stamping – only the sentiment is stamped. Boy, was this a super fun card to create! The background is actually Misty Moonlight paper from the Beauty of the Earth collection. I used a blending brush to darken it slightly with Night of Navy ink, and added a glittery October moon. Black Glitter paper takes center stage, with all the trees and fences die cut from it. I used the Inspiring Canopy dies and the Frightful Tags dies to set the spooky, sparkly backdrop for my fussy cut ghosts and jack-o-lantern. And don’t forget the disembodied cat head with Champagne rhinestone eyes, hiding among the branches, Cheshire Cat style. It was the “purr-fect” spooky touch!
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Spooky Sparkly Halloween card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
IF You Have a Big Wish List – Please Read about Our Starter Kit – I Would LOVE to have you join my team!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: Y6FEWZYW
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Retired Sets for Sale
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!
What a fun spooky nighttime scene you created here. Those little ghost are to cute to spook! – Good to hear your dog is doing okay.
This card feels like a departure from your usual style Ann yet it is perfectly executed and spookily cute with those cute Halloween figures! I love the sparkly trees – they make for a perfect graveyard scene!
Your friend Harry here saying hello. It’s nice you enjoy the fresh air and walks with a buddy. Stay well.
Wow I just love your spooky scene and all the sparkles…awesome card!
Love this adorable Halloween scene you created and the glitter is awesome!!
This is utterly adorable….not too scary at all! The diecuts you put together make for a truly fun Halloween scene!
Really cute card, Ann, and glad for the Muffy update! Hugs!
Ann, I will admit it, I am scared of the dark, too! I love this spooky scene you created! Your little ghosts, cat and full moon are so fun and I am so thrilled to hear Muffy is hanging in there. Warm hugs, My Friend!
Such a cute (and a little bit spooky) scene! You are rocking that black glitter paper and once again it’s perfect for the scene! The characters from the DSP are perfect too! Hope you have a fab week!
You go Muffy…thanks for the update.
My favorite card of the week, Ann! Love all the sparkle and that the ghosts look sweet instead of scary! I am also happy to hear that Muffy is doing well all things considered. Hope she continues too. Hugs!
Thanks for the Muffy update, Ann. I’ve been wondering how she’s doing.
Ann, your card is the sweetest, spookiest scene I’ve seen. The glimmer die cuts shine from the light of your full moon and your ghosts are certainly enjoying themselves on tis spooky night! Love it!
You go, Muffy! You’ve got great spirit. Your mom also creates great cards!
Love all the details! Such a fun and spooky card.
Stay strong, little Muffy. You are loved beyond measure.
Love this card, Ann! Great blue background!