‘Tis the season to be thinking about holiday cards! If you are looking for something fun for your friends, why not create this holiday double Z-fold card. It’s fun to create, and fun to display. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week I have the honor of being our hostess at The Paper Players. Because it is the fifth Sunday of the month, it is our Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. I selected elements for the grid which I’m sure most of you have in your stamping arsenal. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Even though it is Halloween, there is no need to be frightened of today’s double Z-fold card. I know that fancy folds can be scary, but a double Z-fold card is easy to create, especially when I provide you with the tutorial. The only thing which was difficult about today’s card was photographing it. With so much foil and shimmer, there was too much light being reflected. However, with all the photos included, I think you can get an idea of colors and scale.
A silver foil wreath, created with two of the Seasonal Swirls dies, provides the perfect back drop for presents which have been fussy cut from Whimsy & Wonder designer series paper. The stunning snowflake paper, also from the Whimsy & Wonder collection, form the back panels. Blushing Bride plaid paper forms the smaller panels. Both designer series paper were matted onto the gorgeous darker foil from the Silver Foil Specialty pack.
The sentiment, inked in Misty Moonlight, is from the Christmas to Remember stamp set. Found on the center panel, it’s accented with a single rhinestone and an iridescent foil snowflake. The final panel sports three rhinestones and another snowflake.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Holiday Double Z-fold Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
The Eden’s Garden Collection, an Early Release which includes a stamp set and dies as well as a limited-time offering of products, will be available starting November 2, 2021!
EDEN’S GARDEN COLLECTION | 160849 | $82.00
The Eden’s Garden Collection is a delightful and desirable collection which includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog. You’ll find a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty, as well as exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else, such as a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
While the stamp set and dies will be available through the life of the January – June Mini Catalog, the following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
Be sure to order starting November 2nd!
IF You Have a Big Wish List – Please Read about Our Starter Kit Special – I Would LOVE to have you join my team!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: AHTFU6DF
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator, please email me at: email@example.com and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Retired Sets for Sale
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!
Absolutely fabulous, Ann! All of those layers are perfectly swoon-worthy…is that a word? It is now, LOL. Thanks for a fun Tic-Tac-Toe board this week, it was so much fun!
I love making Z fold cards. Yours is so pretty with that paper. I haven’t gotten in to my pack of it yet but will have to try something like yours. I love the non-traditional colors!
Ann, you never cease to amaze me. I will definitely have to give this Z fold a try.. The elements and mix of patterns and colors you chose are amazing. This is such a beautiful card!
Yay – you went with a fun fold too – and it wasn’t even on the grid lol! And you used my favourite pink snowflake DSP too 🙂 I love your fun design this week Ann – the present cluster is so eye-catching and along with the embossing adds so much detail and interest to the front panel. Love the sentiment on the snowflake too – gorgeous, gorgeous!
Oh my what an awesome card! I love special folds and this is just amazing..what a treat for the recipient!
This is stunning! What gorgeous colors and embellishments, and the fold is fabulous!
Foil is so hard to photograph! I’m always like I promise this card is better in person lol! This fold is fab and I love all the gifts stacked in the wreath; what a great idea for that paper! Lucky duck who receives this one for Christmas! Have a lovely week!
What a wonderfully beautiful double z-folder card, Anne. I really like this dsp which is so beautiful in color. What a great Tic Tac Toe challenge.
Ann, that double z fold is fabulous and I love the cluster of pressies right on the front like that. That paper is gorgeous and I loved the wonderful color choices. Another fabulous card – and challenge!
You and JoAnne were on the same page this week with these great fun folds. Putting the packages inside the wreath was such a clever idea! I hope you are doing okay! Take care!
What a great challenge, Anne! I love everything about this – the fold is fabulous but I think the colors are gorgeous too!