The leaves are changing colors. There is a nip in the air. It’s time for apple cider! It’s time for pumpkin pie! It’s time to start making fall thankful for you cards to let your family and friends know how thankful you are for them! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week the super talented Anne Marie is hosting our monthly color challenge. It’s a trio of colors just perfect for fall, with a fourth color of your choice. I picked Old Olive. I can’t wait to see what YOU pick!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
If today’s colors don’t scream “FALL” y’all, I’m not sure what does! I headed straight to the pumpkin patch, or rather the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set, for a trio of pumpkins and a beautiful sentiment. Isn’t this font lovely? I love the script. Paper piecing makes the pumpkins extra special, as do a couple of small leaf die cuts and a branch, courtesy of the Intricate Leaves die collection.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Fall Thankful for You card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
A NEW Kit Makes Its Appearance
Love, Santa Tag Kit
Santa’s back in a fun and easy tag kit to spruce up your Christmas gifting! The Love, Santa Tag Kit has everything you need to create 12 whimsically designed tags. That means you’ll find printed die-cut tags and labels, sequin embellishments, pink and white baker’s twine, an exclusive stamp set, a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot, and more in this all-inclusive kit! You can sleigh ride right in without the prep work.
And to make Christmas gifting even easier, the Love, Santa Treat Bags (available for purchase separately) are food-safe cellophane bags that coordinate with the Love, Santa tags! The treat bags come in a pack of 12—3 each of 4 festive designs. That’s right—figuring out how to dress up your gifts this year is no longer a “Claus” for concern! But don’t relax too soon as these products are based on availability!
158375 Love, Santa Tag Kit $19.00
Whatever it is you think about when Christmas time rolls around, picture a peaceful Christmas with the Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit! This glimmering and gleaming kit is your creative kickstart to Christmas cardmaking. With sprinkles of snow, shimmering silver skies, and heartwarming holiday wishes, you’ll have enough elements and embellishments to create 10 Christmas cards and coordinating envelopes.
Speaking of coordination, make even more Christmas magic with Peaceful Place products! The stunning Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277) pairs perfectly with the kit’s components. What could be easier? Brew yourself a cup of tea or whip up some yummy hot chocolate, and prepare to craft away!
To sign up for Paper Pumpkin, CLICK HERE!
IF You Have a Big Wish List – Please Read about Our Starter Kit Special – I Would LOVE to have you join my team!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: Y6FEWZYW
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator, please email me at: email@example.com and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Retired Sets for Sale
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!
Such a perfectly pretty pumpkin card, Ann! Say that five times fast. Haha! I just love the fab mix of patterns and the green is such a beautiful addition to the challenge colors. Such a beautiful card!
Ann, this is so beautiful! I love the paper pieced pumpkins and the green plaid background! The EE background layer and the scalloped border is fabulous! Your card made me smile!
What could be better than one plaid? Well it has to be three, all beautifully co-ordinated and aligned. Impeccable paper-piecing Ann – a fabulous card!
Ann, I love your paper-pieced pumpkins – and how they echo the background DSP. Genius idea to do that to add additional texture and interest. I love the placement of your sentiment, too. Fabulous card, my friend
Ann, your pumpkins are beautiful. The simple branch and the fact that you stamped on DSP adds so much to this perfectly layered design. Hope you’re having a great week.
This came together perfectly, Ann! I love the pattern leaves and pumpkins and the added tree branch was the perfect touch! Awesome card! Have a great rest of the week!
LOVE these pumpkins…plaid, plain, whatever, I love me some punkins! The addition of the “stick” in the background really makes for a great layout, and the addition of Old Olive is perfect!
Love your trio of pumpkins! The plaid is awesome!
This is the sweetest pumpkin patch I’ve seen! I love all the plaid patterns and you were so diligent getting each layered lined up just so! I love the piecing and scripty sentiment font! Have an awesome week!
I love your card. I had been holding off and getting that stamp set but……..it suddenly appeared on my list! I used to do some paper piecing and love it but I haven’t done it for a long time. Great set to use that technique!
Awwww, Ann , what a beautiful card ,my friend, Tfs
Hugs Frenchie ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Hope all is well , ♥️