Sometimes we all need to slow down and celebrate the wonder that surrounds us; to celebrate our blessings instead of dwelling on the negatives. I hope you can feel the peaceful feeling I tried to create with today’s card, and that you can celebrate the wonder in your life. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, it’s time for a sketch challenge. The lovely and talented LeAnne has a wonderful sketch for us that is very versatile. You can use the three panels to show off stamped images or beautiful designer paper. I opted to showcase the zen-like Peaceful Places designer series paper. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Oh my gosh! Did I ever have a tough time get today’s card finished. Four cards, in various stages of completion, lay strewn across the battlefield of my desk. However, by 2:00 AM Saturday morning, I arrived at my final product, the “card” you see posted. Imagine my dismay when I realized that I had measured the card base incorrectly. The end result was a card that was too large to fit into any size of envelope I have. So, hello mantel/table decoration! It’s a happy mistake, however, and I will display it during the winter season.
Even though it is oversized, I LOVE what I created. You can almost feel the stillness of the snowy meadow. It is the peacefulness my mind needed. I struggled with my previous attempts, because I wanted to honor LeAnne’s lovely sketch by creating a card that would knock it out of the park. But sometimes, you just have to step back, take a deep breath, and let come what may. I do apologize for the size. What was I thinking? However, you could easily scale this one down to fit in an envelope.
An easy card to make, the focus is on the Peaceful Places designer series paper. The accent is simply a layering of black glitter stars and a silver foil stitched snowflake. A single clear rhinestone was added to each panel. This is such a pretty card in person. The photographs truly do not show the shimmer, shine and sparkle. To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Celebrate the Wonder Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
Every year, the neighbors who live two houses down the block decorate their front yard for Halloween. It is certainly a HUGE hit with the Boxers, as well as human kids. I had to take Nueve back FOUR times, before he finally decided he had seen it all. Enjoy these pictures!
Even though we have to use a lifter for Muffy to be able to walk, she loves her neighborhood visits!
The handsome Jackie looks like a Boxer gargoyle!
Nueve doesn’t quite know what to think of all the spookiness!
Little Miss Sixx says, “I ain’t afraid of no ghost!”
IF You Have a Big Wish List – Please Read about Our Starter Kit Special – I Would LOVE to have you join my team!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: Y6FEWZYW
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator, please email me at: email@example.com and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Retired Sets for Sale
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!
Such a beautiful card, Ann! Love the neutral color combo and I think it will make a beautiful piece of home decor for the season. I had to laugh at your comment…I can only imagine what your desk looked like after that creative endeavor.
Such a beautiful card, Ann! Love the neutral color combo and I think it will make a beautiful piece of home decor for the season. I had to laugh at your comment…sometimes it takes a few tries to get the “right” card and this one sure is a beauty!
What a stunning neutral beauty! I love the blacks and grays set against the white ! The layered star/snowflake has just the perfect amount of shine and glitter! I can feel the peaceful snowfall from here! Have a great weekend!
Ann, this is a beautiful and peaceful winter scent. The wood grain DSP makes for the perfect background. This is not only a happy mistake, it’s a beautiful one! It’s truly art on your mantle and I believe that’s where it was supposed to be all along!
Beautiful and serene with those great colors together! I love the layered stars and snowflake too – they combine for a great accent!
Beautiful card Ann as always. Haunting neighborhood looks like fun!
This card exudes peace and tranquility and I think your revised size fits those snowy trees perfectly. Sometimes you just have to roll with the changes Ann and 2am is definitely the time to go with the flow! I haven’t broken into my pack of this paper yet but I love it – your card has inspired me as always this week! Hugs to you for a good week xx
LOVE the card Ann! you could put it in a frame ….
Love your finished product and think it makes a lovely table decor. I think I would have thrown in the towel by 10 PM. I love your passion and persistence. It was worth the lost sleep. I enjoyed the Halloween pics too. Hugs to you today!
Ann, this is so beautiful the color scheme is unexpected and really pops in the gallery. Another elegant creation!
Oh no, I am sure you can make a custom envelope in which to mail this gorgeous card! I LOVE those trees and your starry accent is perfect!
As always, your cards are amazing Ann!
This is a beautiful card for you to enjoy sitting out for your own enjoyment. But if you wanted to share it with someone you can always make your own envelope……I have rarely made my own envelopes but it’s always a possibility. I have that pack of paper but haven’t used any…..yet. I have plans for some of the sheets but just need to get started.
Love the pictures of your Boxers. So fun that they like going to see the Halloween decorations!
Awwww, BEAUITFUL set up , along with your baby ♥️♥️♥️
Tfs hugs Frenchie 🎃🎃🎃
Listen…hear the quiet. Thank you for this lovely, peaceful card.
Ann, you make such beautiful cards!!!