It’s never too early to start making holiday cards. In fact some of you will be receiving this Sparkly Reindeer Christmas card from me. I LOVE reindeer. I LOVE plaid. I LOVE sparkle. This card is right up my alley, and I hope you like it, too. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, the amazing Joanne has a wonderful sketch for us. It is SO versatile, as you can see from what the design team has created for your inspiration. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Get your cranking arm and punching hand ready! Today’s card relies on both the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Deer Builder Punch. The fabulous plaid deer was punched from Peaceful Prints paper, which is available as a Sale-A-Bration product. It’s free with a $50 order. But hurry, Sale-A-Bration ends September 30th. And what about those sparkly Black Glitter Paper snowflakes? They are courtesy of the Stitched Snowflakes dies. The fun embossed background was made using the Wintry 3D embossing folder.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Sparkly Reindeer Christmas card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
Christmas Whimsy Kit Available Now
Christmas Whimsy is an adorably festive card kit with a modern design! Santa’s elves might be hard at work in the North Pole but with this all-inclusive kit, the hard work is done for you! All pieces are printed, die cut, and ready for you to craft. The simple steps of this kit are perfect for beginning crafters and kids, too! Grab a kit or two and gather around for a simple Christmas activity that everyone will enjoy. The kit contains everything you need to create eight elf centered Christmas cards including printed card bases, die cuts, embellishments, an exclusive stamp set, a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot, and more!
Item Number 158166 $19.00
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, gold foil die cuts, gold twine, and coordinating envelopes with gold foil accents.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Real Red, So Saffron, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
IF You Have a Big Wish List – Please Read about Our Starter Kit Special – I Would LOVE to have you join my team!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)! PLUS, during Sale-A-Bration you will get to pick a qualifying bundle from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog to add to their Starter Kit—for free! This could be an added value of up to $60.25, depending on the bundle you select. Click HERE to see a list of the qualifying bundles. There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family.
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: XEF3G6PM
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Retired Sets for Sale
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!
Love, love, love it Ann – the colour combo, black sparkly snowflakes, gingham and embossed panel – just gorgeous, right down to those sweet deer antlers! Fabulous!
Ann, I love the black and white and red – such a striking color combo! Your little buffalo plaid deer is so darned adorable he looks like a fabulous Christmas tree ornament. I love the textured background, too. Fabulous card, my friend
Ann, you’ve inspired me once again. You’ve used the sketch beautifully. Love the snowflake and deer combination. Hope you’re enjoying your week.
This is so sharp looking Ann! I love the colors and the sparkle!! Great way to use the black glimmer paper and I adore the antlers!! Hope you have a fun week!
What a great sketch to work with
Such a lovely, easy card to make(mass-produce) and done in my favorite color combination. Who doesn’t like a little sparkle around the holidays?
Enjoy the remainder of the week.
Such an awesome card! I am loving the buffalo-checked reindeer! I always think Black looks great on Christmas cards! Awesome job with the Sketch!
I love reindeer, plaid and sparkle too…and red, black and white! This pushes all my buttons too and I LOVE it!
Love this card, Ann. I use to have a blouse that was this pattern. I will be CASEing! TFS.
LOVE the buffalo plaid…great card!!!
Love your card Ann.
This is fabulous, Ann! I love the plaid, the embossing and oh that plaid reindeer! Those big, glittery snowflakes are the perfect finishing touch to this beautiful holiday card! Have a great week, My Friend!
Ithink black is stunning and certainly makes a statement. Lovely layout as well as color combo.
Awesome Reindeer card!! Not sure at first how I liked the black but it is growing on me. Love the sparkle!