Summer is upon us, and what better time is there to rest and relax at the beach than right now? Well, that’s easier said than done for an Iowan like me, but today’s Rest and Relax at the Beach card may help your land-locked friends feel like they are sitting under the palms, toes in the sand, and sipping on a cool tropical drink! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week I am hosting our monthly theme challenge. With the summer solstice approaching on June 20th, I thought we would have a little fun with Signs of Summer. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tip
The retiring Sand & Sea designer series paper was the perfect choice for creating my beach scene. I wanted the illusion of a sunset, with stars just beginning to twinkle in the evening sky. Paired with a sandy beach and palm trees, what better place to rest and relax? It’s an easy-peasy card to create, with the paper doing all of the work for you. Add a generous sprinkling of clear rhinestone stars and champagne rhinestone coconuts, and a Mossy Meadow braided linen trim (retiring) and your work is complete!
To download a free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Rest and Relax at the Beach card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog retire, but there will be new products heading our way soon!
In the meantime, stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
To View the Last Chance List CLICK HERE
Connect, Craft & Collect Promotion
Earn an extra $25 in Host Rewards when you purchase $250 or more! Workshop orders, individual customer orders, and customer online orders all qualify for this promotion. The order must reach the qualifying amount prior to shipping and tax.
Being A Demonstrator Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Retired Sets for Sale
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: WTNMA7JV
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!
Ann, your card makes me long for a trip to the beach!!!!! I love to sit under the palms and listen to the ocean. Your background is so beautiful, too! Such a lovely scene! Have a great weekend, My Friend!
Such a fabulous card, Ann. I love the colors you choose – reminds me of a cocktail at the beach after a warm day of doing nothing except resting and relaxing! The rhinestones were genius! Thanks for a wonderful challenge this week
I’m lucky to live closer to the beach than you but 2 hours is still to far in my opinion!! I love how you created the background with the DSP for your scene; it’s definitely perfect for summer! Thanks for a really fun challenge this week! Hope you’re having a great week!
I too live in almost the furthest point from any coastline in the whole of England so I share your longing for a palm-fringed beach Ann – but this card is a great substitute! It so reminds me of winter sun in the Caribbean with that beautiful sky and those palms swaying in the breeze, I love it!
Those pretty palm trees add a nice cooling breeze to your beach card! Who wouldn’t want to be there right now in this hot weather? Count me in! This is such a great card and beautifully designed with those wonderful colors and papers!
This is one of the best beachy cards ever! Your rhinestone coconuts for the win! So impressed Ann!
Great beach card, Ann! We have beautiful beaches here in NJ, but no palm trees. I do envy beaches with palm Trees. I love how you used all of the DSP. So clever. Thank you for a fun challenge this week!