Relax your way! What a great sentiment for a masculine birthday or Father’s Day card! It’s time to play at Festive Friday, home of the “Inspo List”!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by Father’s Day. Remember, at Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used heart, brad, blue and plaid on my card this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Relax your way! Don’t we all know someone who could use this card? My poor husband, who celebrates his birthday right after Father’s Day, definitely deserves this card. He is in the process of tearing out all of our old flooring down to the sub-floor in preparation for new floors to be installed. I had vowed that once our last puppies were housebroken, we would put in new floors. After 30 years, we need it. As for me, I’m the painter in the family, and my job is just beginning. In fact, this weekend, once he has the floors completely out, I’ll start my task of painting. It will be a slow process. Muffy has it in her head that since she has her new “wheels”, she needs to cruise the neighborhood several times a day. Silly girl!
Today’s card came together easily. Stampin’ Blends make coloring a breeze. Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, and a “pop” of Poppy Parade were the colors I used. Soft Sea Foam was used to shadow the image once I completed it. These colors coordinate perfectly with the gorgeous blue plaid paper from the Well Suited designer series paper collection. Unfortunately, this paper is now discontinued. The Bark 3D embossing folder is a great choice for masculine cards.
To download a free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Relax Your Way Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog retire, but there will be new products heading our way soon!
In the meantime, stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
To view the Last Chance List CLICK HERE
To SHOP the Last Chance List CLICK HERE
Connect, Craft & Collect Promotion
Earn an extra $25 in Host Rewards when you purchase $250 or more! Workshop orders, individual customer orders, and customer online orders all qualify for this promotion. The order must reach the qualifying amount prior to shipping and tax.
Being A Demonstrator Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please email me at: [email protected] and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: WTNMA7JV
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]). I will send you one free of charge!