Looking for a card which is a little different? How about a cute cactus birthday card? It’s time to get festive at Festive Friday – the home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by World Frog Day. Remember – at Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used green, stripes, twine, and circles on my card this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Who doesn’t love Stampin’ Up!’s Product Medleys! They have almost everything you need to create perfectly coordinated cards for a variety of occasions. The Flowering Cactus Medley doesn’t disappoint, with its cute paper, felt flowers, colorful twine, and fabulous dies. It’s perfect for the cactus lover, like me!
Today’s cute cactus card features three of the twelve designer paper patterns, as well as a cactus which was die cut from a fourth one. The taller cacti were die cut from Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz cardstocks. Aren’t they cool? I sponged a little Mossy Meadow ink on the Pear Pizzazz one to tone it down a bit. Of course, in my perfect cactus world, they would be in bloom. These are sporting felt Highland Heather blossoms with pearl centers.
To download a free tutorial for today’s Cute Cactus Birthday Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
Judy Rozema – Off this Week
Being A Demonstrator Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available March 2nd — May 3rd, 2021.
(All images © Stampin’ Up!)
The Chicks Are Back
If you remember Sale-A-Bration 2017, you were probably blown away by the Hey Chick stamp set. Stampin’ Up! decided to bring it back—along with coordinating dies and a completely new bundle created in the same style. These two bundles are only available for a limited time through June 30, 2021.
(All images © Stampin’ Up!)
Can you believe the Annual Catalog Retiring List will be coming out at the end of March? While we have no idea of the stamp sets, dies and other items which are retiring, we do know that the 2019 – 2021 In Colors WILL be retiring. As many of you know from past experience, the retiring In Color items NEVER last long. Please order your favorites today so you will not be disappointed!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: W74QFT3Q
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!