Hearts and flowers are two iconic images associated with love and romance. How about a hearts and flowers card, coupled with a wonderful sentiment, to let someone know they are always in your heart? It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, lovely Anne Marie has a timely theme challenge for us: Hearts and/or Stars. I selected hearts. How about you? What will you select? I can’t wait to see what you create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s card showcases the True Love Designer Series Paper collection. Even the flowers are from this fabulous collection of papers. They were colored using Stampin’ Blends and then snipped out. How easy is that?
I just love this sentiment, and it is what sold me on the stamp set. I custom colored the rhinestones using a Dark Olive Stampin’ Blend to coordinate with the ribbon and the leaves. However, it would be equally as lovely with clear rhinestones, or matte black dots. To download a free tutorial for today’s Hearts and Flowers Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
It’s Time For Sale-A-Bration
There are only a few more weeks of Sale-A-Bration left. Place a $50 order (before tax and shipping) and receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Who doesn’t love free? It’s enough to make you jump for joy!
Earn FREE Products during Sale-A-Bration! For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products. This year, the structure of Sale-A-Bration is different. Instead of one single Sale-A-Bration season, we’ve split the annual Sale-A-Bration event in two! The first Sale-A-Bration event will take place from January to February, with the second beginning in July and ending in August. All of the offerings for the January to February period can be found in the brochure above.
If you need a free copy of either the Sale-A-Bration brochure or the January – June Mini Catalog, please email me at: [email protected] and I will drop one in the mail no later than the next business day.
Membership Has Its Perks (Especially During SAB)
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)! AND DURING SALE-A-BRATION you’ll receive an assortment of FIVE 6″ x 6″ stacks of Stampin’ Up!’s newest designer paper!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
If you remember Sale-A-Bration 2017, you were probably blown away by the Hey Chick stamp set. Stampin’ Up! decided to bring it back—along with coordinating dies and a completely new bundle created in the same style. These two bundles are only available for a limited time, February 2 – June 30, 2021.
Hey Chick Bundle 158627 $44
Hey Chick Stamp Set 1581990 $17
Chick Dies 158199 $32
Hey Birthday Chick Bundle 158631 $43
Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set 154464 $21
Birthday Chick Dies 158200 $27
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
Current Code: V2J2M76P
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]). I will send you one free of charge!