A foxy fall card with yummy metallic leaves is on the agenda for today. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, sweet Claire has such a fun theme challenge for us: Fall Critters! I took my cue from the challenge badge and opted to ink up this adorable fox from the Nature’s Beauty set. I am a huge animal lover, so I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
This foxy fella was certainly fun to color. I used Blender Pens and and inks to create Cajun Craze fur and Crumb Cake ground, finishing with a narrow shadowing of Balmy Blue. Next, I punched him out with the Rectangular Postage Stamp punch, and popped him atop a mat of Brushed Metallic copper.
Three Brushed Metallic leaves and a champagne rhinestone are the perfect accents. You might be wondering about the gold hoop. As is par for the course with me, I switched horses in the middle of the stream. The gold hoop embellishment was much more prominent with my first design idea, which involved snipping the fox out and attaching him to the leaves. However, I decided on the postage stamp concept, and left the hoop in place. When it was all said and done, I ended up liking just the small arc of hoop connecting the leaves and fox.
To download a free tutorial for today’s foxy fall card, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players Design Team:
Membership Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping.
What would you choose to get for your $125? How about the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine!!!
This machine costs $120. Add a $5 or less item, such as Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals or a packet of Pearls…and you are at the $125 price point to get it all for $99 + tax…and FREE shipping (another 10% value). I have this machine, and I LOVE it. It’s a gorgeous design, and with the sides folded up, it takes up less space than my Big Shot!
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
October Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ann, another gorgeous card. I love the mix of papers. Your little fox is the perfect animal for the challenge.
So beautiful, Ann! I especially love the metallic accents. Fantastic way to showcase that stamp set!
Ann, this card is so stunning! Every detail is perfect! I love this fox and all the foil! Wood grain, embossing and layers of gorgeous detail! You certainly made my challenge shine! Thank you!!
Wonderful card. – Lots of great details. The fox is really nice and those embossed leaves are a great embellishment.
Ann, there’s so much to love about your card – from the houndstooth banner to the metallic leaves and the embossed panel. Then there’s that gorgeous fox…a totally fabulous card!
Oh boy -this card is right up my alley! Love everything about it – excellent decision to leave the postage stamp look. It’s absolutely perfect with your layers – and that gold hoop is spot-on!! Wow!
This is gorgeous. Love the colors!
What a delightful card. love the layout, the beautiful leaves; but that fox . . . it’s the star. Such a cute stamp and it’s Perfect for your card layout, plus it makes for a great masculine card or for any animal lover.
Take care & stay safe and have an enjoyable day
Your card is so beautifully put together, Ann. I love the houndstooth paper with the foils, and the way you decided to incorporate the fox on your card – perfect!
What a great card!! I love the entire design and, of course, all the foil!
Your card would work so well for a masculine birthday or get well or for a Thanksgiving or Thank You card to anyone. I love it!
Awesome card! Those leaves are stunning, and your fox is perfect for the challenge!
This is perfect for our challenge this week, Ann! Just stunning! My mind went to this stamp set too, but veered off in another direction at the last minute! Glad to see this beauty being used in the line-up this week!
Every thing about this card I love but the fox is the finisher. Don’t think another animal would be better than this fox stamp. Awesome!!
Ann….one word for your card>>>>>*beautiful*!!