Looking for a masculine holiday card? How about a Moose in Pines! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, the amazing Joanne is treating us to a sketch which is right up my alley! Who can resist all of these yummy layers? I thought it would be perfect for showing off the Evergreen Forest embossing folder. I can wait to see what you create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s card was a breeze to make. After a little embossing, both dry and heat, and punching out a moose, it’s just a matter of layering everything. I LOVE how the new Copper Brushed Metallic cardstock embosses. I wish I was able to get better pictures, but alas, the light really reflects off the metal.
With the warm metallic gleam, extra embellishments are not necessary.
To download a free tutorial for today’s Moose in Pines holiday card, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players Design Team:
Membership Has Its Perks – New Get & Go Special
Time IS Running Out
Promotion Ends: September 30, 2020
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! From September 1st – 30th, in addition to the regular starter kit for $99, choose $125 worth of products AND also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set.
Just look at these cute samples you can make with the extras in your kit!
Queen Anne’s Lace Samples
So Much Love Samples
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least January 31, 2020!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Remember – You get to choose up to $125 in any products you want and pay only $99 plus tax, no shipping. You also get the two stamp sets, rhinestones, and card kits shown above free of charge.
What would you choose to get for your $125? How about the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine!!!
This machine costs $120. Add a $5 or less item, such as Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals or a packet of Pearls…and you are at the $125 price point to get it all for $99 + tax…and FREE shipping (another 10% value). I have this machine, and I LOVE it. It’s a gorgeous design, and with the sides folded up, it takes up less space than my Big Shot!
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Select sets and bundles have been reduced in price. Be sure to check out the list today!
September Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
September Code: 37YDXRS4
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).