For many animal lovers, our furry friends are a beloved part of our families. When it is their time to leave us, it is as if a family member or a dear friend has passed away. It never hurts to have a sympathy card for a pet ready to send to a pet parent if the need arises. It’s Friday, and time to play at Festive Friday Challenges – home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by National Dog Day. At Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. Can you believe I used everything from this week’s Inspo List except for embossing? Yep! I did.
In addition, this is a very special challenge for us. We recently held a Design Team Call, and were amazed at the number of applications we received from all over the world. We are thrilled to welcome the following six new Design Team members: Melanie Hungerford, Helen Jennings, Stephanie Lanzalotto, Melva Peters, Judy Rozema, and Margriet Siekman. We are so happy to have you join our team! Help us celebrate their arrival by joining us in our challenge this week. We can’t wait to see what YOU create.
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s card is so easy to make. Because I had a surplus of red rhinestones, I embellished the scalloped heart with them. Actually, I liked it better with just the clear rhinestones in the footprints, but as they say, hindsight is 20-20.
I added a Baker’s Twine collar and an adorable bone trinket to the dog. Plus, I shortened the tail and rounded the jowls to look a little more like a Boxer.
To download a free tutorial for today’s sympathy card for a pet, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team:
Membership Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, you are able to select $125 worth of products—your choice—and it ships for FREE!
- SAVE 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least January 31, 2020!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
August Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
August Code: PN4R3NPY
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).