Flowers and friendship go hand in hand, don’t you think? With today’s easy Peony Garden floral friendship card, I’m back to doing one of my favorite things – pairing a stunning floral paper with a sweet sentiment. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, Anne Marie has a fabulous sketch for us. I’ll admit, I’m not usually one to add diagonal elements to a card. I’m more of a right angle kind of gal. However, I LOVE the way Anne Marie tucked the diagonal layer behind the main panel. It’s perfect for showcasing coordinating designer paper, for which Stampin’ Up! is so well known. I can’t wait to see what you create as The Paper Players begin our journey to the next 500 challenges!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Peony Garden is one of my favorite designer series paper collections from Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog. The floral pattern I used today can be the star of any card. I lightly tinted it with Stampin’ Blends, (the details are in the free tutorial), and added a few Champagne rhinestones. And how about the Paver pattern paper from the In Good Taste collection, which was used in the diagonal piece? Doesn’t this entire layout remind you of walking through a garden on a paver pathway?
As I was cleaning out my stash last week, I happened to find an old sparkly Gelly Roll pen, which was perfect for outlining the flowers, as you can see in the photo above. A double Petal Pink bow was all that was needed to complete the card. Quick…easy…and fit for the finest friend!
To download a free tutorial for today’s Peony Garden floral friendship card, which includes all the paper measurements, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the The Paper Players design team:
Need A Catalog?
If you need an Annual Catalog or an August – December Mini Catalog, and do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, just let me know. I can drop one in the mail to you!
If you are currently one of my customers, you will be receiving your August – December Mini Catalog through Stampin’ Up!’s mailing selector. Hopefully it will be arriving soon!
Membership Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, you are able to select $125 worth of products—your choice—and it ships for FREE! Join today, and participate in the August – December 2020 Mini Catalog PREORDER!!!
- SAVE 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least January 31, 2020!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
July Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
July Code: DNVAKV9N
Hey, Mom’s stampin’ friends! It’s been such a long time since I have talked with you. Things have changed here at my home. I have two new puppies, Sixx and Nueve, to teach the ways of the pack. They definitely keep me and Mom busy. They are so silly! And, my brother, Brody, is still with us. His sleeps are getting sounder and longer these days, and my Mom has to shake him to wake him up. He has fought valiantly over the past years, and he still eats and potties well. But I catch my Mom crying often, and I hear her talking with him, telling him that he has been a brave boy, and to let her know when he is ready to leave. It saddens me to think of my life without my womb-mate. And it saddens me to know how sad my Mom will be when we have to say good-by. But for now, I ready myself for what I know the future holds, and I cherish every day I have with my brother…
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).