Looking for an easy, romantic card for that special someone? It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, the lovely Claire is hosting our monthly theme challenge. Her choice is a timely one for sure – Love is in the air!
I elected to use a versatile layout which allows this gorgeous foil designer paper to shine! Don’t you LOVE this paper? It’s stunning in person. I layered the hearts, used a sentiment from the Meant to Be set, and added a bow and rhinestones. Easy-peasy, quick and easy! Grab your papers, stamps and inks! I can’t wait to see what YOU create for this week’s challenge!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s card is so easy to create. The papers were simply cut and layered. The heart is also layered, and adds a bit of a “WOW”, don’t you think?
I used both of the heart punches from the Heart Punch Pack and a Flirty Flamingo heart doily to create the focal point. The sentiment, from the Meant to Be stamp set, was inked in Flirty Flamingo. The three small Real Red hearts were created using one of the dies in the Stitched Be Mine collection.
To download a free step-by-step tutorial, including paper measurements, for today’s easy romantic card, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial. To visit the 2020 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE. To visit the 2019 FREE Tutorial PDF Gallery, CLICK HERE.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team.
During Sale-A- Bration, which runs through March 31st, you can earn FREE exclusive products (click here to see your choices) for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). There is also a $100 reward level, which gives you more flexibility and options for your free items. Just look for the special reward icons in the brochure.
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration!
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
Join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3 and March 31, 2020, and receive a Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set. (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.)
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
February Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
February Code: TPPMAEJ2
On a Personal Note:
We have puppies on the way! I may be off the radar beginning February 7th, as that is the first possible due date for Kendall the Boxer. Some of you may remember Kendall from three years ago, when she lived with me as a puppy. She is visiting me from Canada, and I get the pleasure of welcoming the little ones into this world. I will be sure to keep you posted!
Here she is in the whelping box with her head laying on half-brother Jackie, while Aunt Muffy naps the day away!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).
What a stunner of a traditional valentine Ann! I love the layered heart focal point and the sweet ‘meant to be’ sentiment surrounded by tiny hearts. I’m beyond excited to hear that there are pups on the way! Very best wishes to Kendall! Vicky x
That foil dsp is to die for Ann, and you’ve maximized it with your great card design. I love the small hearts surrounding the sentiment, it’s just the perfect touch! Hope all goes well, with Kendell!
Lovely card – the red foil is stunning and I love the stacked punched hearts! Hope “puppy watch” is going well!! 🙂
Awesome Valentine! i love the polka dots!
Oh Ann, this is just gorgeous! That foil steals the show! Your hearts are so pretty and the little trio of red hearts makes me smile. Your bow is so pretty, too! Your card certainly shines in the gallery this week! Now, on to the puppies—I can’t wait to see them. Praying for Kendall and for you too, My Friend! XX
It’s beautiful, Ann!
Such a bright and fun card Ann! Love it. Cute photo with “Jack in the Box” with you and Kendall. Some how I think Muffy would be more of a help than Kendall when the time comes. Either way, rest up everyone!
These DSPs are beautiful and I am thrilled that you used this big bold foil design for your pretty Valentine! Just gorgeous! And I can’t wait to hear about the pups’ arrival!! So exciting!
A perfect card to showcase that gorgeous DSP! That pattern is my favorite in the pack! I especially love that little trio of bedazzled hearts. I’ll be thinking of Kendall this week and I hope she has a smooth delivery. Hugs!
Such a SWEET card!! BTW there is nothing SWEETER than Boxer pups but then I’m a bit biased! 😉
Hi Tonya! How have you been doing?
How exciting, Ann! I’m looking forward to the Puppy Tales! I fondly remember the Mini Muffin adventures.
Your card is beautiful!