If you need a masculine thank you card, take a look at this nautical version. It’s time to play at Festive Friday!
This week we have a fun challenge, and a new format, for you – Talk Like a Pirate! Your goal is to use three or more items from the inspiration list we give you. I used Black, Gold, Water, and Rhinestones. I can’t wait to see what YOU create! Have fun with this one!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
- Whisper White Thick cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″)
- Whisper White cardstock (3-3/4″ x 5″, 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ for oval, 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ for lighthouse, scrap for sentiment)
- Basic Black cardstock (4″ x 5-1/4″)
- Gold Foil (scrap)
- Come Sail Away Bundle (Sailing Home stamp set, Smooth Sailing dies)
1. Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 5-1/2″. Fold and crease to form the card base.
2. Emboss the larger Whisper White panel using the High Seas 3D embossing folder. Adhere to Basic Black cardstock and add to the card base using dimensionals.
3. Die cut an oval from Whisper White cardstock using the largest Stitched Shapes Oval die. Ink the birds image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and stamp as shown. Adhere the oval to the card base with dimensionals.
4. Ink the lighthouse image with Tuxedo Black Memento. Die cut using the coordinating die. Adhere to the oval.
5. Die cut the ship’s wheel from Gold Foil. Adhere to the oval.
6. Ink the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento. Die cut using the coordinating die. Adhere to the oval, using two dimensionals on the left end.
7. Accent with three rhinestones as shown.
Download the tutorial! If you would like a printable copy of the details on how to create this masculine thank you card, just click on the tutorial button below to print off the instructions. For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Don’t forget to visit The Festive Friday team members for more inspiration.
Festive Friday Design Team
The Holiday Catalog is LIVE
The 2019 Holiday Catalog is now live! Be prepared to be amazed!
Click HERE to Open the 2019 Holiday Catalog
If you would like a paper copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog, and do not currently have a demonstrator and plan to shop through me, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will drop one in the mail to you. I would LOVE to be your demonstrator.
BUY 3 – GET 1 FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE
Now through September 30th, select Designer Series Papers from the 2019 – 2020 ANNUAL Catalog are now on sale. Buy three of the papers shown below at regular price and receive one free!
September Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your holiday cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
September Code: XUH7X9GE
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).
This is fantastic!
Stunning card! Love the white embossing and pop of foil glimmer.
I love everything about this Ann! The embossed background and the trio of rhinestones are the perfect touch. Wow!
LOVE your card, Ann! I had no interest in this embossing folder until now! Thanks for showing it off, lol!
I absolutely love this card! Perfect masculine card. All I am missing is the embossing folder. But will purchase one ASAP! Thank you Ann for sharing all of your beautiful cards.
Great card, Ann! Love the clean but layered details!! Off to pin… 🙂
That’s an awesome card!!!