Do you have someone in your life who is an inspiration to you? Then you need to make this “inspiring” floral card to give to them. Welcome to this edition of On the CASE with Ann & Nicole.
Inspiring Floral Card
Annual Catalog Page 132
I am really loving the See a Silhouette Suite. Did you know that by entering just one product number (152169) you can order the stamp set, dies, paper, ribbon, mini library clips, and both colors of shimmer embossing powder? How awesome is that? In fact, with one little number, you will have the major supplies necessary to make this bold, graphic card. Let’s get on this CASE!
Stamp: Silhouette Scenes
Paper: Whisper White Thick cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″), Whisper White cardstock (5-1/4″ x 4″, scrap), Basic Black cardstock ( 3 pieces- 3″ x 1-1/2″), Vellum (3″ x 1″), See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper (Flower pattern, Leaf pattern)
Inks: Jet Black StazOn, VersaMark
Other: Sweet Silhouettes dies, Heat Tool, Shimmer Black Embossing Powder, Crushed Curry Crinkled Seam Binding, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals
“On the CASE” Notes
Your Step-by-Step Guide
1. Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4-1/4″. Fold and crease.
2. Emboss the regular Whisper White cardstock using the Subtle embossing folder. Adhere to the card base with dimensionals.
3. Adhere 5″ and 4″ pieces of Crushed Curry Crinkled Seam Binding to the card base approximately 1-1/8″ from the bottom of the card.
4. Cut out three flowers and five leaves from the See a Silhouette designer paper. Adhere the flowers together, then adhere the leaves to the back of the flowers as shown. Add to the card base with dimensionals.
5. Coat a piece of Basic Black card stock with VersaMark ink. Heat emboss with Shimmer Black embossing powder. Die cut “inspire” using the Sweet Silhouette die. Die cut two more “inspires” from Basic Black cardstock. Use multipurpose liquid glue to layer them together. Adhere to the vellum, and add to the card. Don’t forget the dots above the “i”. Note: Use multipurpose liquid glue to trace the word when adhering to the vellum. This way the adhesive will not show through.
6. Stamp the sentiment in Jet Black StazOn ink. Cut out the words “You” and “Me” and add to the vellum as shown.
Isn’t this such a fun, bold card? Just click on the tutorial button below to print off the instructions. For more step-by-step tutorials, don’t forget to visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
Now head on over to Nicole at Pixel Maven’s Retreat to see the CASE file she has been working on. Nicole always writes the BEST tutorials!
July Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own card? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product in the Supplies at this end of this post takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
July Code: TACW26RK
Bonus Days are here! It’s time to start earning coupon codes to redeem in August! Here’s how it works: For every $50 you spend July 1st –31st (before shipping and tax), you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1st–31st. Now is the time to get all of those things on your Wish List!
From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month
Here are the exciting details!
- GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products, an additional $30 than normal) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You can include products from any current Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
- GET A $10 COUPON!Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20 -25% on personal demonstrator orders while you are active.
- To learn more and to join, check out the details HERE.
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).