Do you have 10 minutes to create a quick summer card with a nautical theme? That’s exactly what I’ve made for Festive Friday, where we are celebrating Independence Day with a Summer twist!
Every summer, I am always telling my husband, “Let’s go somewhere awesome and do something fun”. What a perfect card to give him as we celebrate summer together. Who knows where this year’s adventure will take us! I’m hoping it’s to Seattle to visit our son. Enjoy today’s quick and easy card!
Colors of the Day
This card is so quick and easy, it doesn’t need a lot of explanation. Three easy steps and ten minutes are all it takes to bring this card to completion.
Here are the paper measurements: Night of Navy cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″); Whisper White cardstock (scraps); Come Sail Away Memories & More card (trimmed to 5-1/4″ x 4″)
1. Score the Night of Navy cardstock at 4-1/4″. Fold and crease to form the card base.
2. Trim the Memories & More card down to 5-1/4″ x 4″. Wrap Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine twice around the bottom of the card and tie in a bow. Adhere to the card base using dimensionals.
To receive a FREE tutorial, which you can either save or print off, please click on the button below. For more inspiration, don’t forget to visit the 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery.
I needed a quick and easy card for this week, and I am glad I had the Memories & More card pack. Everyone needs to have these on hand for card emergencies. My husband and I were getting ready for our next little adventure – a trip to Canada to show GQ in the Boxer Club of Canada’s national show. I had so many things to do before I left, including getting this card completed and this post written. Yep…every once in awhile I need “quick and easy”. How about you?
As you can see, Little GQ isn’t so little anymore…but he is still such a puppy in actions. This will be his first time traveling without his “brother” Jackie. I’ll make sure to pack his favorite toys and snacks…and make sure he has lots of fun!
June Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own quick summer card? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
June Code: DWPFNMZV
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? And don’t forget to visit The Festive Friday team members for more inspiration. As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
Festive Friday Design Team
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).